• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Could we get a real response about RTB from any EA?

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know there are tons of us looking to return, or possibly reactivate other accounts that have been so eagerly awaiting to get back in Britiania, but have not been able to.

Could we get some clarification about the ETA of being able to log in? Or If we need to email someone with our account names that are not working? Or if they must be linked to a master account or not? (Mine all are)

I would love just to see an actual response to know our frustration isnt being unheard or reacted to. Since I've not seen anything posted on the official UO website.

Thank you.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To repeat what I posted earlier. There is a problem with some older accounts. They're working to fix it.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
To repeat what I posted earlier. There is a problem with some older accounts. They're working to fix it.
AND for anyone who says *Well you're not an offical blah blah blah...Read her forum title....UO Community Liaison.....so anything Petra posts is official.

Thank you again Petra :) I will patiently await further word.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My apologies, as someone who is coming back, and has not been back for long period of time, we would have no way of knowing that since I figured all UO officials would have an EA like the others that I've seen post. Thank you for the acknowledgement.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They've also posted to UO.com. They figure to have a fix by tomorrow.