• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Could we get a date/time on RTB?

Glenny glenn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just thought id check in again, hows the marketing mailers coming? If you guys could give some small info about when it will start? Super anxious to get into the accounts i have lol.

And from last thread no i dont have any houses there, just some old accts i used to play years ago that might have some interesting stuff on them is all!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They did say "next week" which is now this week so keep an eye on UO.com

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2014 Sep 25
17:36 -0400 GMT

We would like to let everyone know that “Return to Britannia” will be turned on next week, we apologize for the delay, however due to a delay in our marketing mailers we have had to delay the start of the Return to Britannia promotion.
During “Return to Britannia” we will be setting up some Guild Recruiting Stations. For any guilds that wish to participate in welcoming new and returning players to the game please visit New Haven and Luna during Return to Britannia.

James Moriarty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just thought id check in again, hows the marketing mailers coming? If you guys could give some small info about when it will start? Super anxious to get into the accounts i have lol.

And from last thread no i dont have any houses there, just some old accts i used to play years ago that might have some interesting stuff on them is all!
No!

If they give a date and they don't make that date, the amount of crying on here is just terrible. So in the interests of peace and quite, its best they don't give dates about about anything they intend on doing

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2014 Sep 25
17:36 -0400 GMT

We would like to let everyone know that “Return to Britannia” will be turned on next week, we apologize for the delay, however due to a delay in our marketing mailers we have had to delay the start of the Return to Britannia promotion.
During “Return to Britannia” we will be setting up some Guild Recruiting Stations. For any guilds that wish to participate in welcoming new and returning players to the game please visit New Haven and Luna during Return to Britannia.

Drachenfels:

In Luna, one in New Haven will be placed too.

She said Thursday to someone on Drachenfels for RtB :)

UOB Forum.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There should have one in West Britain Bank also as quite alot of returning players were from that age :p
LOL. Yup. One guy I played with years ago came back on a trial account and he went there. I missed him though, but since it's been 9 years, he probably doesn't know how to use the chat system yet (and he'd be restricted to the help channel anyway.) I did tell him to hit me up on ICQ though (though he probably doesn't remember the password to it, it's been so long. I kept him on there because lazy), but I can always contact him via Facebook if needed.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well we can only hope. It is only Tuesday.

I just really hope they email ALL old account holders and maybe try and advertise it a bit. The more people back the better :)

I also hope they get some extra staff on standby for the emails about people having issues trying to recover their old accounts!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
[QUOTE="DJAd, post: 2440255, member: 140969]
I also hope they get some extra staff on standby for the emails about people having issues trying to recover their old accounts![/QUOTE]

LOL!!

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Either they lost my email address (which has been the same since I started playing UO) or they haven't sent anything out to old account holders. I hope they actually provide some information on how to reactivate old accounts. I'm not sure I would care to redevelop a character during the month. I'd rather be able to load up my thief and start stealing. :) ...la

mellifluant

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Either they lost my email address (which has been the same since I started playing UO) or they haven't sent anything out to old account holders. I hope they actually provide some information on how to reactivate old accounts. I'm not sure I would care to redevelop a character during the month. I'd rather be able to load up my thief and start stealing. :) ...la
Has your account been active within the last 3 years? I recall them mentioning a cut-off around there.