• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

could use your help here

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hi, I have at least one or more characters on your shard that can travel, yet we lack one thing, "runes"!

I am looking for a really good rune library on your shard, pictures of location would be great or PM me here.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
You can get a city rune book at player center just west of umbra. I'll get the location of lady keira's library, she has one of the best. Also in luna there is a good on. Just south of the east gate. i'll get the coordinates,. All also put runes to those libraries. Will be great to see you. I try to play every day around 3pm cst. Give a shout. If i'm not there give my friend rowan a hollar.

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
ok and thanks! By chance you have a rune for the Shrine of Singularity.

Never mine, found a library near thePlayer's Center and also one in Luna from a rune they had there. Was also able to locate a rune for the shrine.

Left a message on the BB at the Center.

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Thanks. Managed to find the player's center - a bit further west than I originally looked.

A few books aren't accessible; the ilsh interesting places book in the lower right was one of them.

Lady Havoc

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Another Rune Library is currently under construction on the west side of Luna. It is housed by Venomous Honor Alliance and curated by the Black Widows Guild. It being fully functional is being dictated by my health and we also suffered a theft of about half our library at the end of 2014 or beginning of 2015 and it is taking quite some time to recreate all of those books (Some of which I do not even recall precisely what they were lol). We plan to eventually have runebooks for sale but all of this is taking time that my health is not able to endure. All of this said, please have patience with me and consider us in your rounds of rune searching. The coordinates to our facility is 94° 51'N, 27° 37W (Luna)

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Brian were the books in the library or player center? I'll go back and check all the center's books. Lady Havoc adding a rune to my library book. Just realized a library rune book would be a great addition to the center. Thanks for the idea. :)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@Tamais it was whichever house had runebooks sitting individually on counters. The player's center, perhaps?

I also found Lady Havoc's fine library under construction, and we had a very nice conversation as well. :) @Lady Havoc, my ride to LA took off early, so I didn't have a chance to get him those runes. But I'll send them along next chance I get. :)

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thank you for letting me know about the books. I'll let Cele and Vyxen know. :)

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Another Rune Library is currently under construction on the west side of Luna. It is housed by Venomous Honor Alliance and curated by the Black Widows Guild. It being fully functional is being dictated by my health and we also suffered a theft of about half our library at the end of 2014 or beginning of 2015 and it is taking quite some time to recreate all of those books (Some of which I do not even recall precisely what they were lol). We plan to eventually have runebooks for sale but all of this is taking time that my health is not able to endure. All of this said, please have patience with me and consider us in your rounds of rune searching. The coordinates to our facility is 94° 51'N, 27° 37W (Luna)
HOPES YOOS FEELS BETTERZ SOON

Lady Havoc

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I do not get to the forums as often as I would like (long standing laziness with forums of all types in general). Ty for the well wishes and the rune library is coming along; I am considering placing a parrot or something on our roof to make it more indicative which house belongs to *BW*/VHA when exiting the bank out of the west toward the vendor circle, but until I find a worthy companion, the house sign says it all.

@brianfreud It is no problem at all; I realize the time constraint you were under and how big of an event the Rares Fest is to prepare for, get up and running and pull off. Again, I appreciate it when you are able to get to it. =) After your visit, I realized some of the runes I have in my library go to places that only exist on the shards those runes were made originally. Atlantic has a very beautiful wedding venue on Fire Island that I really wish we had something similar to on LA. I absolutely love locations like the ones you were seeking runes to.

@Tamais I think a book of libraries is an awesome idea! That way if one establishment does not have something, someone can check the others. I sometimes like to have multiple runes to the same location in case something gets blocked or sometimes for safety reasons; that is not always possible though. I will make a note to visit the Player Center and make a library book to place down on our front steps as well.

To anyone visiting Black Widows/Venomous Honor Alliance's establishment:
Please leave me a message on my bulletin board if you find you need anything I do not have or am out of, or if there are any problems with the books or other usable items. I *try* to remember to check it every time I am around. =D
Since my last posting, I have opened up an area on my 3rd floor (accessible via teleporter at back of 1st floor) that has lock-pick boxes of varying tinker skill, dye tubs and hopefully every crafting add-on to assist with all of your crafting needs (I am considering moving our vet reward craft tool addons over so people will have the ability to use the tool charges instead having to bring their own tools - I do not currently have the reward points available to purchase all of the latest ones though). I really wanted to place a barding area somewhere within it, but the house is just not big enough. It is our hope to turn our home into a fully functional public Library and craft house with vendors carrying helpful items. Again, holler if you need anything and thank you all for your patience during our construction process. =D