• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Could somebody run ninja by me, last I heard it was nerfed

T

tristo

I'm really just interested in focus strike, death strike, and animal form kirin. I was reading about them on stratics. How have they been nerfed exactly?

1. Focus Strike- does the % to hit prop still double at 120 ninja?

2. Death Strike- does it still do as much dmg?

3. Is the Kirin's movement speed still just as fast?

What's been nerfed?

G

Not sure what nerfs your talking about. Only ones I know about are the
upcoming ones concerning pet balls. As for the 3 you referenced, the only
one I can answer on is the one about Kirin Animal form. Yes, you still
move just as fast, and you get a Stamina regen boost.

I

imported_SavageSP

<blockquote><hr>

I'm really just interested in focus strike, death strike, and animal form kirin. I was reading about them on stratics. How have they been nerfed exactly?

1. Focus Strike- does the % to hit prop still double at 120 ninja?

2. Death Strike- does it still do as much dmg?

3. Is the Kirin's movement speed still just as fast?

What's been nerfed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ninja Archers were nerfed.

Archers DS damage was reduced by Half, they cant use focus attack.

Death Strike is capped at 35 Damage unless you have tracking and track your target for 2 screens.

Kirin is one of the fast forms like Llama, ostard, wolf, kirins special ability is stamina regain.
The forms seem to be much harder to get into, even 120 ninja fizzles wolf-kirin etc.

G

A few months ago the following nerfs went into place for ninja:
- Hiding and stealth is now needed to be effective at deathstrike
- using deathstrike via archery does 1/2 the damage vs melee
- You can not combo a deathstrike special move with any other spell or special move
- you can not immediately change into form after being dismounted
- you can be 'dismounted' out of ninja forms

N

Nico-SP

- You can not combo a deathstrike special move with any other spell or special move

Can you be a little specific on what these two mean by maybe examples?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
You used to be able to, for example, toggle a deathstrike special move, cast flamestrike, then hit a person with a flamestrike and deathstrike at the same time. Now when you cast a spell, it automatically cancels your deathstrike.
At least that is my understanding of the change they made...

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
If you are in any ninja form, such as wolf, kirin or llama, someone can bola or dismount special move you so that you return to human form.

G

further example.

Special on a Kryss is armour ignore, you can't use armour ignore with deathstrike. Likewise shadow strike on a dagger.