• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] Could some please help me with prices

UOMarissa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am trying to stock some ingots and granite, but has been a long time since I did this. What are the going rates for these now days?

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It really is down to your shard and also down to current demand. I personally mine all my ingots but I would suggest checking what other vendors are selling them for and price according to that... remember luna prices are always inflated so if you sell them cheaper in luna you should be selling out fast hehe.

UOMarissa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have tried looking for other prices on vendors, but there is nothing other than iron. I am on Napa, so I guess I will just set my own for now and see how it goes. Thank you :)

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have tried looking for other prices on vendors, but there is nothing other than iron. I am on Napa, so I guess I will just set my own for now and see how it goes. Thank you :)
perhaps before setting up a vendor you could do some trades via chat... often people will tell you prices that they usually pay and once you get an average of cost per ingot for each type then start your vendor.. either that or ask in chat for a rough guide to pricing, usually someone will be happy to help out.