*Cough* May I have your attention please?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
Athens, Greece
I won't even post details, I'm tired and Search isn't working right so I cannot find my older Thread about this bug and CopyPaste.

I'll just ask this, kindly and without intent to offend;

Who's ass do I have to kiss to get my character's face colour to match her body colour AFTER A 800MB *ART RELATED* PATCH FOR KINGDOM REBORN, 2-3 WEEKS MARGIN AND A DEDICATED GM TRYING TO HELP ME OUT? :yell:

Don't ask me to re-make, it's my second oldest char and has a load of 120's, Statscrolls, Bless Deed and Glacial Hair, plus is fully trained and has become my main char over the years. :yell:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
char is human or elf? Would taking the char through though elf-human/human/elf quests help?

I

Ifful

Who's ass do I have to kiss to get my character's face colour to match her body colour AFTER A 800MB *ART RELATED* PATCH FOR KINGDOM REBORN, 2-3 WEEKS MARGIN AND A DEDICATED GM TRYING TO HELP ME OUT? :yell:

You might try this one:

Not that I don't feel your pain. I've been having to use the 2D client ever since they shut down 3D without ever bothing to make a KR client to replace it. At all.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aug 21, 2000
Great Lakes
uorpc.net
Now that I upgraded my pc with a newer (Still outdated) video card it MAY be possible for me to play in KR..... however everytime I log my character in (Males Especially)..... I get sickened at how they look. It completely disgusts me to the point I can't stand it.

I've tried repeatedly to play KR... truth is I can't do it. I can't figure out how the heck to play.... I can't figure out how to talk, party chat, guild chat, Alliance chat, ....... I keep having my character follow my mouse around and I can't get them to stop even when I'm NOT holding down the button for walking... just moving my mouse..... I can't seem to set up macro's right they either disappear the next time I log in or they just plain don't work like they do in 2d....

I really miss the features of UO Assist when I'm trying to play KR and either it clutters up my screen sooo much I have to play with the zoom out so far I almost can't see what's going on or I have to have the screen too small and stuff is attacking me I can't see...... but if I make the playwindow bigger it's hidden under all the crap I have to have on screen just to play like I usually did with UO Assist ..... but UO Assist kept a bunch of that junk way up in the bar at the top and OUT of my game window.....

Think you get my point....

I have zero desire to learn to play the game all over again.... I just can't understand why they would change things SOO drastically yet NOT offer us some sort of guide book.... Listen it's a royal pain in the A.... to have to look up every little tiny thing on the stupid web......

I miss having a nice up to date Prima guide book to the game.... I have two or three of them from UO and they are still useful today... I think it would be great to have an up to date one that covered both 2d and KR.... one that showed you how to do things that I could access without having to have more things on my pc..... something I could have AT MY FINGERTIPS!......

Just my opinion.....

And if your into A$$ Kissing I'll be right beside you if they fix the male paperdolls so that my character doesn't look like a 50 year old man with bad dunlap disease and hemorrhoids looking to take a dump. He should have a cane or a walker in his hands it looks like..... I'm not kidding it's terrible and I can't stand it.

L

laurlo

yet another reason why I stick to 2d.. *shakes head* I fear logging into KR and seeing what my characters look like.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 12, 2008
Why even bother patching the KR client anymore? They're just gonna replace it with the "SA client".

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
Athens, Greece
You might try this one:

Not that I don't feel your pain. I've been having to use the 2D client ever since they shut down 3D without ever bothing to make a KR client to replace it. At all.
LMAO :hahaha: :hahaha: DAMN! Who's that, Jeremy? I was hoping the Devs wouldn't Polymorph just to give me a harder time getting rid of the bug... :p

I patch KR because it's like SPEEEEEEEEED on my system and I love how my chars look, well except that particular problematic lass.
2D is far inferior in UI and Macros and even at the speed of macro execution with UOA.

Oh and did I mention I need a magnifying glass on 22" screen? Plus it looks too jumpy. Anyway a ton of reasons, that's not the issue here.

KR is supported, I support it, EA should support me since I pay too. That, or shut it down 'till SA(which means I'll shut down my account 'till SA as well).

"And if your into A$$ Kissing I'll be right beside you.."

Yeah, the Dynamic Duo.. ;P :D

The char has gone through Elf/Human, Human/Elf, Gender Change, Name Change. Nothing helps. ;) Not even plastic surgery it seems.. ;PpPp

SERIOUSLY HAAAAAALP DEVS!? :sleep2:

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 1, 2000
Oh and did I mention I need a magnifying glass on 22" screen?
Must be you.

I play on a 37" screen with no problems.

B

BartofCats

have you tried deleting the character folder for this particular char?? im just asking as maybe its a "setting" that you cannot see... but maybe it would solve the problem.

Otherwise i wouldnt hold your breath... getting help on this is like banging your head against the wall... everyone will sit by and watch, but no one will come and tell you to stop.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008

Yeah, try deleting the character name file in:

C:\My Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online\User Data\{Account Name}\{Shard Name}\

Beyond that, it may require a reinstall as I have NO idea why it is doing that.

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
Athens, Greece
Tried this before, nothing happened.
It's definitely not on my end, others see me like that too.

Dermott don't feel bad, not even the Devs or GMs have a clue about it.. ;) ^.^

37" and you can play UO with 800x600? ... .... ......... Is this a serious attempt at luring me into 2D again? rolleyes: Your game screen must be like this : [ ]

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oct 21, 2008
Catskills
yet another reason why I stick to 2d.. *shakes head* I fear logging into KR and seeing what my characters look like.
I logged into KR once... Took a look at my house and spent some time with this look on my face O.O then I logged out and haven't been back since, lol.