• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

corrupt GMs need 2 go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abba

Visitor
ALL DAY yesterday, some guy named Necrodamus was in help chat insulting white people, saying they had tiny weiners, he was insulting everyone saying they were losers wasting their life on a computer game, he said a majority of the people were 'soft' amongst other nasty things about their personal lives.... The second i stand up to this idiot and call him a '*****', he reports me and RIGHT AWAY, a GM bans me for 48 hours.

Please, get corrupt GM's like GM Chernobyl OUT OF OFFICE! They are corrupt, siding with Trolls on atlantic, and looking for ANY REASON/EXCUSE to ban people like me who constantly help people out with Gold and artifact gear, and who have a guild to run ! Makes me sick.

Tell your friends, we want the TROLLS gone, not the counter-trolls! Amen !

abba

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ALL DAY yesterday, some guy named Necrodamus was in help chat insulting white people, saying they had tiny weiners, he was insulting everyone saying they were losers wasting their life on a computer game, he said a majority of the people were 'soft' amongst other nasty things about their personal lives.... The second i stand up to this idiot and call him a '*****', he reports me and RIGHT AWAY, a GM bans me for 48 hours.

Please, get corrupt GM's like GM Chernobyl OUT OF OFFICE! They are corrupt, siding with Trolls on atlantic, and looking for ANY REASON/EXCUSE to ban people like me who constantly help people out with Gold and artifact gear, and who have a guild to run ! Makes me sick.

Tell your friends, we want the TROLLS gone, not the counter-trolls! Amen !

abba

Just curious, when this person was insulting everyone did anyone ever report him?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Was it Chernobyl or Chernabog? Because Chernabog is a VERY good GM.

Proof?

Add GM Chernabog to the list of GM's that should get kudos, he's helped me several times and is always courteous and pleasant and also very businesslike and knows exactly what he is doing. One time an item dropped through the floor into a chest below and he had it figured out in no time and not long ago he made me a hero by responding to a request by me for our guild with the Grape Ape being lost in netherland. Thank you , GM Chernabog for your help.

Taken from here:

A shout out to GM River!

AND

So, there has been rumors lately of GM's being active again. Well I come to you all today with solid evidence to this rumor.... GM's are back! GM Chernabog was a lot of fun tonight on lake Superior. He popped in on us during some Yew gate fighting, and later in the evening he was talking to everyone in general chat.

Then after all that, I went to Napa and paged to have a bugged EM item fixed.. and within 5 minutes here comes GM Chernabog to save the day!

Anyways, I figured I would give him some props, and it is great to see GM's interacting with the community again. Here's a little recording I figured I would upload for all the nay sayers :lick:

Taken from here:

Game Masters are real!

AND

I as well had an AWESOME response tonight. It's 11:30 PM Central and I just recently received a castle from a dear old friend. There were 2 vet reward decorative shields that I could not take down. Paged a GM on the off chance that one might be available at such a late hour.

Thank you so much to GM Chernabog for responding so quickly (Within 5 minutes!) and taking them down for me.

------

You know, I've had a good experience with this GM too. Just a simple bugged item in my backpack but he actually showed up in person and for that I say well done!!

Taken from here:

Another kudos for GM support response

Just wanna make sure people know and that good GM's don't get a bad name.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Never a wise idea to get bogged down in a peeing contest in general chat or help chat with someone who is acting rudely / trolling / being derogatory. They're just going to pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

abba

Visitor
okay. Might have been Chernabog. What this troll was doing was WAY WORSE than anything I've ever done. I don't make a habit of reporting or ignoring people... But this person was insulting everyone's personal lives , calling people child r$%sits, saying their family.members were deadbeats and they were a waste of life, and some other seriously f$%&ed up sh$%. The fact that I said "dis n$@#a right heur" and a troll who has no input or benevolence to the UO community was able to REPORT me successfully and a GM to seriously consider it makes me worry hardcore about what the GMs on Atlantic are really standing for... The fact that they tolerate that kind of trolling and insulting, turn the other cheek, and ban someone who has done nothing but help players, for saying one racial slur, is absurd and messed up on many levels. .. I'm sorry.

abba

Visitor
could have been saul, I'm not saying it was. And I'm not sure if other people reported. But I had to stand up for people like my guildmates... If he has the go ahead to say really mean things to white people and insult peoples personal lives over and over again, and I can't say a racial slur that isn't even pronounced or spelled accordingly then, I'm shocked..

Cady

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This shocks you? It doesn't really matter what anyone else says, if you cross their line they'll ban you both. Didn't your mother ever tell you two wrongs don't make a right?

And why you gotta hate on Saul, he's a fine gentleman. If you ran afoul of Saul Goodman you are probably the worst type of person, insensitive prick.

And I'd like to preemptively apologize to everyone who didn't grow up with mothers. #triggerwords #mytwodads

abba

Visitor
uhhh.. I've known saul for 10 months now. We were in a guild and Vent together on multiple occasions. Last I heard, Cady, you were nothing more than a guild wrecker. I'm a guild leader, and I won't stand for me and my friends being treated like dungpiles in game. Saul has said now at least twice he will "come to my house and make me eat my teeth and Kill me" , that's a real life threat and creeps like u and Saul can get in serious trouble for that. Not that I'm afraid of pansies like you anyways.

Cady

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Do you have proof of these outrageous claims about Saul? Or are you simply making unfounded accusations here which is against Stratics TOS. And that is a very serious accusation.

I've known Saul a lot longer than ten months. Saul was in my guild for a while, I found playing with him and being in vent with him was a load of fun and made my UO experience richer.

And... now I have a history of threatening people too? You're all over the place, man.

What guilds did I wreck? I think you listen to too much jibber jabber from that pot crazed hooligan Thanatos.

I know I am almost solely responsible for building up BooB to be the large, successful guild it once was. And while it's true BooB crumbled when I decided to leave and start my own guild. It's tough to call me a 'guild wrecker', I was just simply doing my own thing, I wasn't trying to hurt anybody. Then my own guild had a decent run, in part, due to the wonderful contributions of Saul Goodman. Although, I eventually got too busy irl to lead a guild.

Abba, buddy, you have a lot of growing up to do. No one feels sorry for you getting banned for spewing hate speech in gen chat. And all these crazy allegations you're putting up on Stratics. You're just a troll, pure and simple, we don't need you on here or in UO. Especially if you're going to continue just dip-setting VvV towns the second you see an orange, ya pansy, you're no fun.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Atlantic help chat used to be pleasant. Now it's a stinking cesspool of adolescent idiocy. Sad

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Anyone else curious what word that is supposed to be?
It's the abbreviated version of the N word. Moderators can see the word people wrote even when the filter automatically turns it into asterisks.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This thread has broken many Stratics rules. Personal attacks, accusations of corruption against UO staff, evading the profanity filter, and trolling are violations of the rules I see right off the bat.

For that reason this thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.