• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

corgul the soulbinder

K

kalzaketh

first, question, can the floating island be shot at? such as firing into groups of guardians, on uo guide it says to avoid dieing.

D

Dys1

Stupid question, are you talking about cannons?? Thats something I never thought of....
You can cast or shoot the spawn from the ship but I wouldnt on Corgul, he sucks you right in as soon as a summon ,spell or pet hits him.... Our ships pilot got teleprted back to the island from the boat and we had noone to steer the ship to get him back lol...

K

kalzaketh

yes speaking of using game technology, to help beat it, if there was away to draw him over, might benice to have spare member galleons near by to popoff at himmuch like having alarge group to fight the peerless dungeon bosses, communication would be amust to help landing parties, dare I say it?" "redshirt time, for landing party.