• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cora the Sorceress spawn rate

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Does any one knows what is her spawn rate?
I were there today to kill her with a macer and a 4x120 bard running peace but she didn't drop anything.
Decided to give it a shot, bringing my other bard running provo songs, but it has been 30 minutes since she fell and she hasn't spawned again.

Edit:
Seems she spawned around 45 to 50 minutes after the last kill.
Killed her again, no drops once more. Eh.

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can get the same artifacts just farming cov level 3 so a guildie told me.

Can anyone confirm this?

EDIT - oh the spawn rate? Yeah it's quite a while. I've only killed her a couple of times and it sucked. I've not been back there since that dungeon was revamped.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Did three runs, got a brightblade.
What a boring fight. After I got my two bards there, the only thing I had to do was keeping pressing my attack current macro once she hit 12% HP.
You can't do much of anything else since she keeps you at 0 mana almost all the time.

Oh well, I will put her in my book of stuff to do while drinking.

Taka

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can get the same artifacts just farming cov level 3 so a guildie told me.

Can anyone confirm this?

EDIT - oh the spawn rate? Yeah it's quite a while. I've only killed her a couple of times and it sucked. I've not been back there since that dungeon was revamped.
Ya you can get the artifact by just farming the spawn in Cov level 3, got a few that way and also can get good loot like splintering weapon :)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, you can get the drops by killing spawn at covetous level 3 and 4.
But I was wanting to kick Cora's butt a few times, since I haven't done that before. :p
The spawn rate is really disappointing and the loot pretty weak too. :(

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
@Kyronix What is the deal with Cora's spawn rate? Or how we get her to spawn?
I sat there (tram covetous Cora room at Legends) for an hour (from 7:50 pm to 08:50 pm) today and she simply didn't show up.

Last edited:

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She spawns an hour after she dies. Other than that, I am not saying anything about her, because the last time I posted about her encounter, they stealth changed it.

That's why I no longer post tactics, templates, or others similar stuff on any forums (and I am sure that's why a more than a few people don't), because they will have a knee jerk reaction and change something that was working fine for years (Chivalry) or like Cora (you could stand on top of her to avoid the mana drain lightning).