• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Copper_Enhanced 1.7.5 now available...

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

V 1.7.5
- Added in Hotbar Locking Functionality
- Added in textures for Gargoyle Paperdolls
- REMOVED Item Property mods until they can be updated to not conflict with skills tooltips or each other
- Updated Atlas map to be based more on the default version, but retain the ability to hide facet info, more work to be done to retain coordinates and resize issues
- Tweaked Container gumps to allow for Colored Grid Backpack mod
- Updated custom mod files
- Added in Colored Grid Backpack and tweaked the texture used to fit the C-E theme
- Added in font selection for damage numbers

If you are using Copper_Enhanced, you will get the best results by REMOVING your current version before installing the new one.

Unfortunately, I had to sacrifice the Item Highlighting/Evaluator mod combo for the time being as it is the cause of the skills tooltip bug as well as bugs between each other. I hope I can get them back in in the future.

As usual, it's on the Exchange or directly here: http://uo.modders-exchange.net/packaging/download/?version=Copper_Enhanced:1.7.5

V

Vercingitorix

Hooray! Thanks Dermott for all the work you do on this.

E

eekamouse

How do get at the settings for the Damage Font and Locking and Unlocking the hotbars?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For locking, just right click the hotbar and select the option.

For the fonts go to User settings and then fonts tab.

E

eekamouse

Ok, I see a blank option when I right click the Hotbar.

I also don't see any Font tab on user settings. I see "Tooltips", but that says nothing about dmg fonts.

Maybe I'll try a fresh install of 1.7.5. Might be I buggered something up with some of my own custom mods to it :)

D

Der Rock

V 1.7.5
- Added in Hotbar Locking Functionality
- Added in textures for Gargoyle Paperdolls
- REMOVED Item Property mods until they can be updated to not conflict with skills tooltips or each other
- Updated Atlas map to be based more on the default version, but retain the ability to hide facet info, more work to be done to retain coordinates and resize issues
- Tweaked Container gumps to allow for Colored Grid Backpack mod
- Updated custom mod files
- Added in Colored Grid Backpack and tweaked the texture used to fit the C-E theme
- Added in font selection for damage numbers

If you are using Copper_Enhanced, you will get the best results by REMOVING your current version before installing the new one.

Unfortunately, I had to sacrifice the Item Highlighting/Evaluator mod combo for the time being as it is the cause of the skills tooltip bug as well as bugs between each other. I hope I can get them back in in the future.

As usual, it's on the Exchange or directly here: http://uo.modders-exchange.net/packaging/download/?version=Copper_Enhanced:1.7.5
hi, problems with the new version:

1.backpack colour, all colours are dark,even if i chose white,it looks like dark grey

2.font selection,if i chose f.e. helvetia s/m/l then apply and ok, the window never close

3.the black area in the backpack and map are to large, the backpack looks to small

thx ;)

W

woody_cats

experience same with backpack colors what we doing wrong

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[/URL]
Hmm... I think I'll stick to version 1.7.4 until you manage to work that out. I'm confident you will be able to solve that problem :)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am to dependent on Item highlighting so also will need to stick with the older version! But thanks for all the hard work!!

T

Tukaram

I'm having a problem with the backpack color. It seems to default to gray and I'm trying to change it back to the original brown that the rest of the skin has; I can't get the color to change at all. I check a color. Apply it. Load Default. Reload Copper and it is still gray. None of the choices look right though.

Love the locking hotbars!

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I know about the black areas in the backpack and the map... going to keep working on those.

I can fill the backpack area with the grid effectively, but you will lose the 5x5 visible that you have now.

I'll also see about lightening up the textures used, or if you prefer NOT to use the mod, feel free to remove it from the Mods directory (then move the ContainerWindow.XML from 1.7.4) to use the standard textures.

If you're having bugs (i.e. a blank spot on the hotbar menu), make sure you DELETE the older version and install the new one to do a fresh install.

And I will try to get the item mod highlighting/eval package back in once we can get a working version ready.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The "standard" C-E backpack grid color had to be altered to work with the color mod to a greyscale, so I'm not sure if you'll be able to find the exact one. If you'd prefer the default version, then follow the instruction in the above post to remove the mod entirely.

T

Tukaram

I'll also see about lightening up the textures used, or if you prefer NOT to use the mod, feel free to remove it from the Mods directory (then move the ContainerWindow.XML from 1.7.4) to use the standard textures.
Would this make the backpack brown again? I really can't see inside the gray as well. Actually your color scheme was the deciding factor in switching from original.

Keep up the great work!

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yes, this will bring back the grid that looks like the hotbars.

I guess I can consider this a "test run" of the colored backpack mod... I'd like the feedback on if it should stay or be ditched again.

T

Tukaram

I'm not sure why but I couldn't get it to change at all.

It says something like 'reload?' to take affect. Should loading a different skin then reloading Copper work or do we need to restart the game? I tried both and it never went from the gray for me.

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I vote either ditch it from the skin and leave it up to tho who want to use it, or make it a toggle (to use or not) so those of us who liked the skin before are happy ;)

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You have to reload the UI to get the change to take, Apply or Okay won't auto change it.

T

Tukaram

Well I have tried changing skins and then back to copper, and I have restarted the client. Neither way has changed the backpack color. It looks like it would be cool, I just can't get it to work, and I doubt I would actually use it much but others might.

I just followed your instructions for removing the backpack mod and it worked great! I like all the backgrounds to match.

Thanks.