• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Copper Texture Package for Pinco's UI...

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Like the thread for Third Dawn here's the one for the Copper Texture Package for Pinco's UI.

Where do we stand right now?

4/14/2011

Version 2.1 Notes:

- Fixed icon names for two spells
- Copperized the new Status Window
- Tested for compatability with Pinco's UI Version 4.1i

4/11/2011

UPDATE Copper Texture Package for Pinco's UI Version 2.0 uploaded for general release. This should work with the 4.1x series of Pinco's UI as it was built on Pinco's UI 4.1g. Any issue, let me know. Also added some notes to the Readme File.

About 99% of the way there... a texture or two to tweak and maybe a little bit more XML. status bars are working for Status Window, Target Window and Mobiles window (as well as mobile health bars), still need to test Party health bars though. Should be ready to go either late tonight or tomorrow evening.

4/10/2011

Icon work completed! On to installing a clean version of the latest Pinco UI getting the icons in place, then getting the texture files ported over and everything properly formatted. Could have a working version within the next couple of days, stay tuned!

Update: Textures are ported over. There are a few textures that need to be updated, and a bit of XML to tweak, but it is very close to being ready to go!

4/9/2011

Icon work continues:

Icon Folders Completed:
00_09
10_19
20_29
actions
Actions2
Menu
Pinco
Potions

Icon folders left to go:
Rune Locations
Settings
Skills
Slayers
Spells
Stats
Weapon Specials

4/7/2011

Started on the conversion (which is basically the removal of the Third Dawn border) on the icons. After which will be the rebuild of the texture files. Icons should go quite a bit faster than the Third Dawn package as the hard work has already been completed.

Icon folders completed:
00_09
10_19
20_29
actions

Icon folders left to go:
Actions2
Menu
Pinco
Potions
Rune Locations
Settings
Skills
Slayers
Spells
Stats
Weapon Specials

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Quick pic of a couple of UI elements:

The Status Window, I got the status bars aligned properly and moved the top line buttons above the actual graphic instead of overlaying the top of the graphic and in some cases on top of the health bar.

The Main Menu window: Pinco's dragons + Copper Textures look FANTASTIC, I'm both surprised and impressed with that one.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the danger bar looks a bit too long, the rest looks really good :)

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The Danger Bar doesn't really bother me as it's barely visible normally and fits in with the shield where it is.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

User error last night... I forgot to hit the Attach File button before Submit Update... now just have to wait for Pinco to approve.

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may have found a tiny bug in the Copper skin, or how it interacts with Pinco's.

The tithing icon you drag from the Chivalry book says Luck and shows a four-leaf clover. It does show the correct amount of tithing points, so it is relatively minor.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may have found a tiny bug in the Copper skin, or how it interacts with Pinco's.

The tithing icon you drag from the Chivalry book says Luck and shows a four-leaf clover. It does show the correct amount of tithing points, so it is relatively minor.
basically the tithing icon IS the luck icon... but by default there is no text in it, that's the only difference :D