• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Copper Enhanced 1.7.4 available...

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

- Added in Overhead Spell Transform Mixed by request (Shows spells as such "Kal Ort Por - Recall")
- Updated Remember Custom UI mod
- Changed the look of the Target Window, it now matches the mobile health bar (but is bigger)
- Changed the border that affects the gameplay window and inner border of various windows. This gives better visibility to the resize icon as well as gives the other windows a bit of a cleaner look

As usual, it's at the exchange or directly via the usual link: http://uo.modders-exchange.net/packaging/download/?version=Copper_Enhanced:1.7.4

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible to add Mysticisme spells with english text in a future update?

Thanks.

S

Sturdy

I updated to this version- Thanks! Looks and works great.

I really appreciate the effort. :):)

Probable a DEV issue but..One thing from WoW I would like is cooldown timers on the hot bar icons. Bandages count down but skill delays do not show.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm no fan of WOW either, but that is a good idea, I missed that too.

it's not only WOW, a lot of games - offline ones too - have a visual cooldown timer. Like greying an icon out and then refilling the color from bottom up or clockwise or such so you see when it is usable again. Would be very handy for barding skills or spells like attunement.

But I'm not sure if this can be done via mod or if the devs need to implement that.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've updated the OverheadSpellTransform mod to use the Custom Settings Window (so you can pick what type of display you like), and added in Mysticism spells.

For those who won't want to wait for Dermott to update Copper Enhanced, you can go into the Mods directory of Copper Enhanced and delete the OverheadSpellTransform and OverheadSpellTransform_Mixed directories, and replace them with version 2.0 of the OverheadSpellTransform mod:
http://uo.modders-exchange.net/modpackaging

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Not everything in WoW sucks, nor does everything in WoW "rule". WoW has some good aspects to it both gameplay and UI-wise.

Anything that can make the UI of UO more powerful within the game itself is what we still strive to put into our UIs and mods we make on the Exchange. The question is never "what game did this come from", but "Will this improve gameplay in the new client?"

Finally, I REALLY hope that ANYONE who has a problem with the UI mods we have is NOT using UOA... because I'd hate for you to expose a double standard ;)

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Not everything in WoW sucks, nor does everything in WoW "rule". WoW has some good aspects to it both gameplay and UI-wise.

Anything that can make the UI of UO more powerful within the game itself is what we still strive to put into our UIs and mods we make on the Exchange. The question is never "what game did this come from", but "Will this improve gameplay in the new client?"

Finally, I REALLY hope that ANYONE who has a problem with the UI mods we have is NOT using UOA... because I'd hate for you to expose a double standard ;)
I use both CC and EC - I'm still not comfortable enough with the EC to hunt, etc, but I find I am using it more and more for crafting, etc. Personally, I like the custom UI's, and am using CE now. Some of the add-ons have made life far easier for imbuing, etc. And I plan on eventually making my own custom UI - even if I am the only one to use it, it will be something I am comfortable with completely, and will be glad that I have the ability to do so.

Meanwhile, keep up the good work - it's appreciated here.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi, i really love the look and feel of the new skin.

I have a question tho, ever since 1.7.3 Blessed, Insured, Imbuded and engraving on armour/weapons is white in colour which makes a nightmare when checking to see if my gear is insured etc... Am I doing something wrong as i cant find how to amend?

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'll see what I can do... currently it's been problematic getting the two item mods packages to work well together, but each has aspects that make them very valuable so I don;t want to ditch one in favor of the other.

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question about the object handle mod...

Is there way to filter out EVs? Pets?

I'd kill for this ability at EM events due to the bad targeting system and way the handles dance around as the EVs move.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question about the object handle mod...

Is there way to filter out EVs? Pets?
No. That is something that the developers would need to give us. The Object Handle mod isn't actually doing the filtering, it just puts the setting that is already available in the settings window in a more convenient location.

D

Diggity

Actually the objecthandle.lua can be modded to create either white list (eg show only the big bad boss, guildies, blues, greys, reds etc) or black list (SA seems to have lots of extra object handles like pentagrams/stairs etc that can't be manipulated) filters. Black list filtering is also useful in areas like Caverns of discarded where you get piles of rat/scorpion/wolf corpses that aren't worth opening but still clutter things up when displaying handles.