• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Continue to waste your silver...

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hank123

Its not a bug .They just have a spare acct and put a char in your faction and hide the traps. A work around would be if CL could choose who could place traps and who couldnt .

W

wee papa smurf

Its not a bug .They just have a spare acct and put a char in your faction and hide the traps. A work around would be if CL could choose who could place traps and who couldnt .

Yea that would be good, or even if the CL was the only one who could place traps! I know its not a bug cos i was at the stone and checked and we had 0 traps placed then about 2 or 3 hours later we had 15 placed and i know for a fact no one in my guild placed them cos the traps where no where to be found!

H

Hank123

The only way to find them is have a char with gm detect run around all faction cities looking. At gm skill alot of the time they just pop up with out using the skill. Then the CL can remove them with out remove trap skill if i remember correctly.

W

wee papa smurf

Yea i have a gm detecter im just too lazy to run around all the cities lol

Besides some cities have there Guard zones in stupid places lol

D

Decker

whys it got to be tb all of a sudden
no one here is placing other teams traps at the moment we are saving our silver for new faction goodies
besides its been happening to us for like three days now our traps seem to be placed in teh stupidest places
but remember papa
all the ne wpeople coming in someone might have been testing thier brand new faction tinker
i did find some of our traps in skara guarding the bank for some reason unknown to me

love
decker

W

wee papa smurf

whys it got to be tb all of a sudden
no one here is placing other teams traps at the moment we are saving our silver for new faction goodies
besides its been happening to us for like three days now our traps seem to be placed in teh stupidest places
but remember papa
all the ne wpeople coming in someone might have been testing thier brand new faction tinker
i did find some of our traps in skara guarding the bank for some reason unknown to me

love
decker
Yea fair enough it might be sum new guy but its happened for the last week now, its just gettin stupid

I

Irish Rage

Since the original post in this thread violated the RoC this post will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.