• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Contain the Outbreak! (Friday, March 23rd 2012 @7:30pm EST)

Are you prepared?

• Total voters

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Tell a Friend... Bring a Friend... preferably someone that runs slower than you do.
(Friday, March 23rd 2012 @7:30pm EST)

Meet at the EM Hall in Northern Britain.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Walking Dead finale and then a possible zombie apocalypse in UO? This'll be fun... :)

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm about as ready as I'm going to get. However ready that is, we'll soon find out. :D

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
!!!! I love zombies. :) Oh and my preferred weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse is a sawed off auto shotty with unlimited (or near) ammo or a katana.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
!!!! I love zombies. :) Oh and my preferred weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse is a sawed off auto shotty with unlimited (or near) ammo or a katana.
I am a little more old school.
Kukri Machete, Springfield 45 and a 45-70 1895SBL for me... :D

No such thing as unlimited ammo. It is all about conservation and shot placement.

Unfortunately for you guys... you are limited to dragons, swords and a bit of magic...

Good Luck and Don't Panic.

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, that was fun! (and not just because of the shiny new painting on my wall :D )

Bennu, I know Wilford Dyiabeetusss, I was beating on him so long I'll probably never forget, but what were the names of the other two bosses? I'd like to know for my write-up :)

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, that was fun! (and not just because of the shiny new painting on my wall :D )

Bennu, I know Wilford Dyiabeetusss, I was beating on him so long I'll probably never forget, but what were the names of the other two bosses? I'd like to know for my write-up :)
Princess Webberling was the big black spider, she was in the lich/spiderweb room at the end of Deceit. Brimley the Glutton was the other one that looked like Paroxy.

Hope everyone had fun. Just a little diversion :D

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Princess Webberling was the big black spider, she was in the lich/spiderweb room at the end of Deceit. Brimley the Glutton was the other one that looked like Paroxy.

We will be shortly returning to the brutal story of the gradual decay of everything your characters hold dear. This is how the world will end. With both a bang and a whimper.

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thank you kindly. I'm stuck multi-tasking at the moment, so if it's not up tonight, it should be up sometime tomorrow afternoon. :)

We will be shortly returning to the brutal story of the gradual decay of everything your characters hold dear. This is how the world will end. With both a bang and a whimper.
A bang and a whimper, eh? Sounds interesting :)

(Tiberies - I PROMISE I'll do a write up of one of your events someday! Possibly when I actually know what's going on ;) )

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
[quote="Faeryl]
(Tiberies - I PROMISE I'll do a write up of one of your events someday! Possibly when I actually know what's going on ;) )[/quote]

I also hope to be up and running again soon so I can pull my weight.

*offers apologies to all interested*