• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Considering Opening Auctions Again

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is tentatively planned, I'm still in the consideration stages right now, as I need to look at my work and travel plans before I decide to do this.

I still have my keep for the auction house as well as all the homes on Vesper Beach.

What I'd be looking for is a little help with the auctions. Either one or two of our long-time standing folks with good reputation to help me out. I simply can't do it alone.

At this time, it would also be once a month, probably the first Friday/Saturday/Sunday of the month, if there is interest.

MY question is, is there interest? Is anyone interested in helping. If you are interested and would contribute items to be sold in auctions again, let me know here. If you're interested in being an auction assistant, PM me.

Thanks!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I tried this when I came back....seems most people already have what they need or are able to get it themselves. Unless it's like a bulk resource or something uber-rare or hard to get unless you cross-shard it...people already have it...BUT you know that IF you do this, I'll be more then willing to help :)

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to hear it Larisa!

Yeah, the few nights I've been on each week, every place seems...well empty. It's kinda sad.

I'll see what I can come up with for July as I'm out of town next weekend and occupied with family stuff other weekends. But if people are interested, ICQ me, PM me, leave a reply here.

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Let me know. I am assuming this is where I can give you something to auction off? It would be a fun thing to do and I am sure I can find and buy some items at the auction

BG

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Eventhough I'm on european time, I'll be happy to be at the auction. 27th sounds goood :)
Good luck in the whole endeavour!:D

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A post will be created later today explaining how to submit. Items must be received the day before the auction and tehre will be a few ways to get items to me.

My ICQ is 199889122 if anyone has questions.