• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Connectivity Issues

G

Is anyone else experiencing horrible connections with LS, Cats and Siege? I'm an east coast player normally playing on Cats with a normal connection around 40 ms. Currently I'm averaging around 300-500 ms connections to LS, Cats and Siege. Normally all the east coast servers have the same connection for me. The other servers are slower but I still think playable....any suggestions or explanations?

I actually have connections to some of the Asian Shards that are better than what I'm getting for Cats!

S

steverv

I am on East coast playing Origin and it is real slow. Had to leave corpse because I kept freezing trying to get to it in Ilsh.

I

imported_SavageSP

Siege has a post about this also.

Alot of crashing, bad lag, running and pausing for a second like your rubberbanding or trying to push through invisables, but there is absolutely nothing there.
Also mounting up on Ethy's while hidden, people can actually see you mounting up at times, and it often surges forward as you get mounted revealing you

G

Although my connectivity issues have gone. I too suffer the odd rubberbanding. At first I think I have overloaded myself with hides only to realize yet again that it is the ruberbanding bug introduced with the last patch.