• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Connections?

L

linko50

So i was looking at everything, and apparently they said that factions would be effected by the events, here are some thoughts on that

1. after the moonglow event was over you could go into some sort of room, and either accept or deny membership to that group offering,,,,, not sure what group, or what h gave because i didnt accept.

2. these new beings are goal oriented? or sode oriented? are they in some way tied to factions? one area or other?

my idea is that these two are warring, or linked, those that joined shadowlords or whatever that was are maybe on one side.....

so has anyone that joined in the group offering in the rift left behind in glow tried fighting this guy with whatever was given to you? or does he/ do they attack you more often seemingly?

or is there just no effect at all on the players that joined that group?

might be neat to try

L

linko50

i suppose then that no one has tried anything to do with these two combinations of events unfolding?