• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Connection Lost!

L

Lady Lovely

Anyone else getting booted about every 5 minutes? It's not my internet as my son is playing on another computer online and is not having issues. I've been getting booted from regular uo as well as beta. :wall:

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else getting booted about every 5 minutes? It's not my internet as my son is playing on another computer online and is not having issues. I've been getting booted from regular uo as well as beta. :wall:
No problems here... been playing all morning.

O

Old Man of UO

Why don't you post this in the new Tech forum, and add a bit more information such as system information, when it started and anything else you can think of. Those people just might be able to help.

http://vboards.stratics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=455

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
also if your son is playing make sure there is no ip conflict as this will cause you to get booted often

L

Lady Lovely

Thanks for the info guys...I think that we have concluded it is a dsl issue with our cable company. We restarted everything so maybe this will help just wanted to check and see if it was just me having issues :p

O

Old Man of UO

Thanks for the info guys...I think that we have concluded it is a dsl issue with our cable company. We restarted everything so maybe this will help just wanted to check and see if it was just me having issues :p
Ya, if I am having trouble with my laptop (wireless) but not my desktop (ethernet) then I usually re-boot my wireless modem. If I have trouble with both, I re-boot everything! Nine out of ten times, the re-boot fixes it.