• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Connecting to Origin

N

Nenime

Oh I forgot, UO Customer Service is a contradiction in terms.
:D I don't know why I have to laugh because it is true.

I like this one too from the official (!) web page: (Mind the date!):

SHARD ISSUES

No Known Issues
Jun 21 2007 8:21PM GMT (PST +08:00)
There are no known shard issues at this time.

W

Wulf of Britain

EA Customer Service - making even your worst customer service experience look good.
EA Customer Service makes me not hate Dell Tech Support. At least someone is always there, even if it is the same "David" 24/7

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Everyone come play Razz with me at Absolute Poker.

I

Inspector

Has anybody tried calling tech support? I would but I can't find my phone.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, you dont trust Calvin C.?
it is not 2012(maya) so it cant happen now :)
Yeah he did pull a rabbit out of a hat by saving UO from being shut down,but how many times can he pull off the same trick? If people keep quitting,even that Calvin guy can't save UO...

C

Calla Lily

Oh, this is where everybody is :sad3:

Maybe they'll do the daily maintenance while the login servers are down? Too much to hope for?

B

Banner

WOW WHAT THE FORK!!!!!!!!! I NEED MY UO FIX BEFORE I GO TO WORK!!!
Now i'm going to have to go to work and HOPE no one gets hurt.... Thx EA :twak:

S

somoka

what's funny is that you can type the wrong password in and it'll say can't authenticate, but if you type your password in correctly, you get the stupid origin message. ><

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
what's funny is that you can type the wrong password in and it'll say can't authenticate, but if you type your password in correctly, you get the stupid origin message. ><
Hah I tried that too.

T

Tuk

Oceania still down

Its especially frustrating for those of us that log in chars just for that guaranteed gain

Damn I want my 0.1 now :)

M

mutau

its still down for me. 1:10am HST.

ok. WHO forgot to feed those hamsters AGAIN??!!?!!1??
The wheel ain't gonna turn by itself ya know!

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Going on 4+ hrs now Log in Servers been down, glad some A$$hat is monitoring them (to say the least being monitored at all), gawd forbid he/she actually had to do some F'ng work. I know if I ran my Svc like EA does (with Halfa$$ Customer Support & Care) I'd be history about the 2nd time it happened. Now this makes the umteenth time this has happened & add that to the terrible lag most of us are getting all the time & reporting I'd call this pretty $hi++y customer support.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Guys your shards aren't down, just the login servers. There's still people logged in as long as they don't log out(or server goes down for maintenance LOL) they're fine.

B

Banner

WELL.... thats it now I've got to go to work and HOPE that the coffee's made when i get there. Because if it's not!!! I'm going post office on every one in the room..:coco:

D

Der Rock

Guys your shards aren't down, just the login servers. There's still people logged in as long as they don't log out(or server goes down for maintenance LOL) they're fine.
i am ONLINE, drach is online

C

Connor_Graham

I just got in after several "can't connect to Origin" messages. Maybe it's up now.

V

VorteXPete

Woo!!Got in only to remember great lakes is down for server maintenance ...:sleep2:

C

Connor_Graham

i got in once (5 mins ago), logged out and now can't get back in :(
I was in for almost an hour, changed chars 3 times and went to change once more so I could water my plants and fill a few Bods before server down and now I can't get back in again.

It was good while it lasted.....

S

siyeng0

Haha, I finally managed to log back in just to find that some poor soul had been trapped in Luna all by himself for five hours... he'd been, ahem, busy. (Alas, a community-minded guardian of the peace came along and selflessly removed all the cloth soon after I got there. It was probably for the best. But look at it!)

Attachments

R

Riverhorse

I can't get into my accounts either. Tried on both of our computers, and it hanngs up at verifying account. My wife can get into hers though - on the same computers. Go figure. Seems to be a selective problem..

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man this blows. Its totally prevented me setting up my Gold, Ore, Wood AND Heartwood farming bots this morning before work.

Sort this out guys, time is money!