• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Conjurer's Grimoire does exist [spoiler]

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know if the trinket tailisman and the grimoire are one per characeter or one per account or neither.

I looted 1 Grimoire Book and 1 Conjurer's Trinket on one of my chars and I've since then killed a slew of maybe 40 Spectral Liches trying to get another and I'm starting to wonder if my efforts are in vain.

Can anyone attest to receiving 2 of one or 3 of the artis off the spectral liches?:thumbup1:

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know if the trinket tailisman and the grimoire are one per characeter or one per account or neither.

I looted 1 Grimoire Book and 1 Conjurer's Trinket on one of my chars and I've since then killed a slew of maybe 40 Spectral Liches trying to get another and I'm starting to wonder if my efforts are in vain.

Can anyone attest to receiving 2 of one or 3 of the artis off the spectral liches?:thumbup1:
Just got a 2nd book on same character so that answers my question!

Patience should be the 9th virtue.:popcorn: