• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Conjurer's Garb?

P

Pinho

Does any body know where to find the Gypsy Monster?
Really appreciate the info :D

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am finding out this is going to be another thing that i am not going to get.

love this game, dont understand why devs make it so you gotta play 10 hours a day every single day to get stuff.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am finding out this is going to be another thing that i am not going to get.

love this game, dont understand why devs make it so you gotta play 10 hours a day every single day to get stuff.
I collected enough blue crystals in about 1 hour. It shouldn't take 10 hours unless you are going really slow.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what the hell. I'm still trying to get my first 4 residue. Killing slimes and acid slugs in the Underworld, and draining every one. I only have 3. Been there an hour.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You want to kill a lot of stuff quickly to gather the Corporal Residue. At the Deciet champion spawn in Felucca I can get 12-15 in about 10 minutes by giving wraiths and spectres.

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a question. I have 2 costumes, both Skeleton. How the hell do I wear them? I can't put them in my hand and I thought thats where they were supposed to go

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
look at them.... they are those old fashioned ball masks..... so hold them in your hand!!!!

Stigmatas

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I collected enough blue crystals in about 1 hour. It shouldn't take 10 hours unless you are going really slow.

Seriously. I'm either doing something really wrong on I'm calling BS on this. I've been doing this as often as I can and I still have to get 30 blue crystals. The determining factor is finding the stupid red sparklies anywhere. Esp. when everyone and their brother is doing it. I'll be lucky to get ONE stupid cloak after endless farming. You only get ten minutes after you turn into a monster to collect souls, at MAX I've gotten 3 soul thingies in one turn. Sometimes you can only get one.

On a side note though, I love the cat statues. :). They are the greatest thing! It only took em 12 years grrrrrrrr.

Edit: This is after 2 evenings of farming for blue crystals. Hell it's not even a guarantee after I get 50 from what I've read. Only 2 more days to go and I can have 50 blue crystals yay! They need to up the # of red sparklies in the dungeons for the love of pete.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The determining factor is finding the stupid red sparklies anywhere. Esp. when everyone and their brother is doing it. I'll be lucky to get ONE stupid cloak after endless farming. You only get ten minutes after you turn into a monster to collect souls, at MAX I've gotten 3 soul thingies in one turn. Sometimes you can only get one.
You are not searching in the right locations then. I can easily get 10 in 10 minutes. Sometimes up to 12 or 13. You just need to go where people check the least. I did this on Atlantic, so there is no excuse for overcrowding.

If you see 20 people searching the same area, of course it is going to take forever. There are 8 dungeons on each facet. Although I did the majority of my collecting in Trammel because it is easier to recall back and forth inside dungeons.

T

The Fallout

what the hell. I'm still trying to get my first 4 residue. Killing slimes and acid slugs in the Underworld, and draining every one. I only have 3. Been there an hour.
Kill ettins in despise, takes me 10 mins tops to get 4 residue.

Stigmatas

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are not searching in the right locations then. I can easily get 10 in 10 minutes. Sometimes up to 12 or 13. You just need to go where people check the least. I did this on Atlantic, so there is no excuse for overcrowding.

If you see 20 people searching the same area, of course it is going to take forever. There are 8 dungeons on each facet. Although I did the majority of my collecting in Trammel because it is easier to recall back and forth inside dungeons.

No way man. It would take more than a minute to get all 5 to fill one. Counting just the running. I've been in game for 12 years I know where the dungeons are. I have a book. I've been thru all the levels. The sparklies are not there. Very rarely, you can catch 2 or 3 right there together. Very rarely. Then there are the times where they spawn where you cannot get to. BS meter tingling. It always seems too that the most are found on the 1st or 2nd level of dunny's. I don't know, I don't wanna call you a liar; maybe it's different on my shard, but it most certainly takes more than 1 minute to collect 10 freakin souls.

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

No way man. It would take more than a minute to get all 5 to fill one. Counting just the running. I've been in game for 12 years I know where the dungeons are. I have a book. I've been thru all the levels. The sparklies are not there. Very rarely, you can catch 2 or 3 right there together. Very rarely. Then there are the times where they spawn where you cannot get to. BS meter tingling. It always seems too that the most are found on the 1st or 2nd level of dunny's. I don't know, I don't wanna call you a liar; maybe it's different on my shard, but it most certainly takes more than 1 minute to collect 10 freakin souls.
If you are bugged call a GM, the sparklies are there and I can usually get 3 complete crystals out of the 8 mins on the disguise. Over crowding in primetime, brings that number down to 1 because of all the people looking. I have found that if you are in the troll disguise look in low lvl areas, my troll disguise in the ogre lord room finds much fewer of the essences. They seriously can be found in groups of 5 or more in the corner of some of the dungeons, if someone didn't get there first.

S

Serine

Seriously.

Edit: This is after 2 evenings of farming for blue crystals. Hell it's not even a guarantee after I get 50 from what I've read. Only 2 more days to go and I can have 50 blue crystals yay! They need to up the # of red sparklies in the dungeons for the love of pete.
Think it last to the 15th of November ? so about 17 days to go ?