• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Conjurers Garb with 140 Luck for

D

Duddley98

Have a spare one of these, Im looking for 120 Magery, 120 Tactics and maybe a 25 stat?

Not sure what the going rates on the garbs are. If anyone has the above and wants to deal pm me or post here.

I believe that garbs are already blessed. Pretty sure I bought bless deeds for them.

Thanks

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have a spare one of these, Im looking for 120 Magery, 120 Tactics and maybe a 25 stat?

Not sure what the going rates on the garbs are. If anyone has the above and wants to deal pm me or post here.

I believe that garbs are already blessed. Pretty sure I bought bless deeds for them.

Thanks
I know someone who was trading a 120 mage/resist and bush for one of these yesterday. Perhaps we can arrange a deal?

PM me with the scrolls you need. We have most scrolls available

R

Rx4

Thanks
Find me in game mate (RxFour) or PM me, I can help you out.

D

Duddley98

I sent pm, I would be looking for you both in game but it seems Oce is down yet again.

D

Duddley98

Not sure who I ended up trading with but item is gone