• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CONGRATZ KRYSTAL. YOU WON 31009 ENHANCED BANDAIDS. CONTACT ME WHEN YOU CAN. TYVM

• Thread starter Pimpin Aint Easy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Nico-SP

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

*joke* For the humor impaired...

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Just wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i dunno what their worth.... hey the next bid wasnt much better.... its up to 2.1 mill now......

I've never bought enhanced aids lol

G

In UO the reverse happens from what happens in RL economics.

In RL the price lowers for large quantity bulk goods. This is because the storing costs and distribution costs become more spread out.

In UO the price rises for large quantities. That is because the boredom increases and it is a general pain to collect stuff and turn it into larger quantities.

This example is steep even by my standards though *smiles*

Kind regards

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

CONGRATZ KRYSTAL. ICQ ME (494315911) OR PM ME AND LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE YOU WANT THEM. TYVM.

G

<blockquote><hr>

are they really worth this much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Regular bandaids, which are what you have to stock in the fountain to get the enhanced bandaids, go for 8 GP each on average (1 piece of cloth = 1 bandaid). So at regular bandaid prices, 30K bandaids would be 240K. Each fountain can make 10 enhanced bandaids per day.

(thanks tjalle for correcting my math!)

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry Skylark, but you´re a little off on your math there...

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, by a factor of 10 no less! That is what I get for multiplying while forum reading &amp; house designing.

-Skylark