• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Congratulations You are now the Proud owner of …

CaesarDoP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Last night I demolished my 14 x 14 Stone and Plaster and Put up a 17 x 14 Three Story House. Not as big as an 18 x 18, but it has the same amount of Lock Downs and Secures.

Now all I have to do is start saving up again so I can build it the way I want.

The spot for my Stone and Plaster is still there, and if you are on GL, and need a home, I can show you, heck we will be neighbors.

Oh Well I better get back to work, Santa is watching. ;)

Peace be with all of You My U-Hall Friends and Family

Caesar

R

RavenWinterHawk

Yes Last night I demolished my 14 x 14 Stone and Plaster and Put up a 17 x 14 Three Story House. Not as big as an 18 x 18, but it has the same amount of Lock Downs and Secures.

Now all I have to do is start saving up again so I can build it the way I want.

The spot for my Stone and Plaster is still there, and if you are on GL, and need a home, I can show you, heck we will be neighbors.

Oh Well I better get back to work, Santa is watching. ;)

Peace be with all of You My U-Hall Friends and Family

Caesar
What shard you on? Atlantic. I have gift gold for building a dream home.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Caesar,

I have some left over items on that shard that you are more than welcomed to if you would like them.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have some stuff I've picked up here and there on GL including one of each Dreadhorn mushroom. Let me know where you'll be at and I'll try to get them to you.