• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Congratulations DevilsOwn!!! YEEEHAAW

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just saw the notification that you had won the bank design for Legends Shard. Way to go!!:danceb:

From what I have seen, the competition was fantastic and all the designs sent in were very good.:bowdown:

Proud for Ya!!!

In case yall can't tell, I'm kinda partial :):eek::thumbup1:

B

BardMal

:):):) Congrats!!!! :):):)

and a big kudos to all who went to the effort to create and submit a design!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks :eek: still kinda in shock, cause I know the caliber of talent on Legends

and I hope Cherokee is the first one to step on the new red rug :)

N

Nvnter

Congrats. Its always awesome when someone you (ingame) wins something.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks :eek: still kinda in shock, cause I know the caliber of talent on Legends

and I hope Cherokee is the first one to step on the new red rug :)
If it explodes I will be sure to give her a gentle nudge that way... :spider:

What??? I need entertainment!! :hahaha:

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Darri was upset she found out about it just after the contest closed, I told that's what she gets for playing on her Poker site more then playing UO :p. Grats Dev :D My Cu can't wait to leave a stain on the carpet :p.

S

snowolf1369

Congrats to you Devils Own -- wish I had the time to resubmit a design - but I wil say that they would in no way have come close to yours - You did a fantastic design .... All of them ... EverJest Co.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
grats girl!!!!

can we have a sneek preview?!?!!?!?!

pweeaasseeeee!!!!!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually, I should make you swear to leave WoW behind forever before I show you :D actually, there's a link to a page full of designs that I submitted in the other thread (yeah, I didn't win so much as wear them down) and I'm not certain, but I think this is the one they selected..... the Phoenix Memorial is up the west road in that wider grassy area

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss18/DevilsOwnofLegends/bank9bottom.jpg

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss18/DevilsOwnofLegends/bank9top.jpg

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Way to Go Lady Devil's Own!!!!! I can't wait to sit and visit with people at the new bank. We're all so proud of you, and you've become a part of uo history forever.

Great Job!!!

A

alaina123

Way to Go Lady Devil's Own!!!!! I can't wait to sit and visit with people at the new bank. We're all so proud of you, and you've become a part of uo history forever.

Great Job!!!
I cant wait either, it will be like the old days when people gathered in britain before luna came about...

K

Kula

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You even got to redesign the landscapes!!!!!!!! Great job :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is interesting..

We'll see if we can get this finished..
It's been tried time and again. Mesanna has stated they are DONE with banking, what you see is all you'll get. Some shards didn't get anything even. For some reason we got borked all the way around.

First, participation was encouraged. So DevilsOwn submitted designs, either two or three, can't remember which. Then the votes were made, and one of her designs chosen. So what do they do? Start construction on one of the losing designs...*sigh*:yell:

Secondly, people ask, why didn't yall get a moongate in there? Well, I was there when it was told that gates couldn't be done, it required complete overhaul of coding...blah blah. So no gate was in the designs.

Travelling around, I see quite a few shards got a gate at the bank...when I asked how they got it, the response was "it was in the plans submitted". :cursing:

Supposedly, there just isn't time to fool with all this because of staffing. I understand that, as a retired manager. But...priorities priorities. What should time be spent doing? Finishing up contests and decorating? Something that everyone potentially has the chance to use and enjoy? Or create systems only a very few people will participate in (refinements, anyone?).

Anyway, good luck Logan. The EMs of the past have all tried, maybe you and Avalon can break some new ground on this. If I can help with anything, let me know, I'm usually ingame all evening :p

Logan Anderson

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It's been tried time and again. Mesanna has stated they are DONE with banking, what you see is all you'll get. Some shards didn't get anything even. For some reason we got borked all the way around.

First, participation was encouraged. So DevilsOwn submitted designs, either two or three, can't remember which. Then the votes were made, and one of her designs chosen. So what do they do? Start construction on one of the losing designs...*sigh*:yell:

Secondly, people ask, why didn't yall get a moongate in there? Well, I was there when it was told that gates couldn't be done, it required complete overhaul of coding...blah blah. So no gate was in the designs.

Travelling around, I see quite a few shards got a gate at the bank...when I asked how they got it, the response was "it was in the plans submitted". :cursing:

Supposedly, there just isn't time to fool with all this because of staffing. I understand that, as a retired manager. But...priorities priorities. What should time be spent doing? Finishing up contests and decorating? Something that everyone potentially has the chance to use and enjoy? Or create systems only a very few people will participate in (refinements, anyone?).

Anyway, good luck Logan. The EMs of the past have all tried, maybe you and Avalon can break some new ground on this. If I can help with anything, let me know, I'm usually ingame all evening :p
Well, if Mesanna cannot allocate the resources to finish it, perhaps King Blackthorn would allow the city of Britain some lenaince and allow us to decorate it.

I'll see what can be done after the city's other projects have begun.