• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Congratulations Baja!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

lol... oh how the mighty have fallen... the great cartel that "will never have allies" is now allied to every fel guild. Grats guys

B

Biske

Six? TB@'s PR guy? Noooooo, of course he isn't!

You know maybe you should post flyers... I'm sure feeding your own arrogance will surely make your guild more popular.

Here I even took the time to make you one:

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha

im not the one after tonight including foo on their w characters. that makes 8 guilds, and you still loose.

gg

G

Hope your not including RoC were just there tryin to pick of the straglers lol

K

Kenkanaga

lol, Kgb has like 4 members. And the hardtoovercome guilds are actually one guild. But yeah Definetly a big alliance. Yet you guys still outnumber use most of time and can zerg. Go figure on that one lol. But ya'll are leaving anyways so no worrys we can go back to normal soon

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
umm we are leaving huh? news to us.

zerg? i wish i could say that once in awhile.

B

Biske

<blockquote><hr>

haha

im not the one after tonight including foo on their w characters. that makes 8 guilds, and you still loose.

gg

[/ QUOTE ]

Six Six Six.... Looks like you need more training as the PR guy. Allow me to once again revise your post for you.

I'm not the one who is as of tonight allied to 8 guilds including Foo with their W chars. And you still lose.

There ya go buddy, if you need any more help feel free to ask. Just remember one thought at a time, don't mix your sentences.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

haha

gg

[/ QUOTE ]

Six Six Six.... Looks like you need more training as the PR guy. Allow me to once again revise your post for you.

I'm not the one who is as of tonight allied to 8 guilds including Foo with their W chars. And you still lose.

There ya go buddy, if you need any more help feel free to ask. Just remember one thought at a time, don't mix your sentences.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am not anyones pr guy, and your delusions were expected. i can post lots and lots of pics for ya if ya lke. what you guys do doesnt really matter, you have joined the entire shard together, and still fail. hats off to all of these guilds leadership.

R

RD Gumbie

That Alliance sounds pretty deadly part 2 lol

I had heard that about 12 peps from the CT/H20 alliance and 4 or 5 TC raided a C@S spawn yesterday and was suprised to hear they were ressing eachother and both attacking champ, guess this explains it.

I

Ivan - MT

This post explains a lot....hehe Our guild was doing Terra last night and then Cartel arrives, then H20 and then KGB, 3 boats worth of raiders and all we could say was wtf! Guess we picked the hot spot of the evening, then noticed once they killed all but 1 of us, they all worked together and then finished the spawn. No guild vs guild action between them as we were expecting.

We decided to steal all their boats and continue our Rikktor spawn at another location, which we did.

Quite the interesting evening to say the least.

G

Ya about that raid on MT. RoC came in after to pick a fight w/ the great zerg. We didnt last long but we had a good laugh messin w/ them tryin to kill the champ. I even took one of them for a pretty long boat ride sorry cant remember your name lol. but anyways you guys took forever killin rikktor geesh cold spells not fire balls guys. well cya on the field

B

Biske

<blockquote><hr>

i am not anyones pr guy, and your delusions were expected. i can post lots and lots of pics for ya if ya lke. what you guys do doesnt really matter, you have joined the entire shard together, and still fail. hats off to all of these guilds leadership.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah that is quite alright my fine fellow. I am already most educated in your ability to remove your taskbar from your screenshots and need no further schooling in the subject. However while I am soundly educated, I think it would be beneficial to you to receive some additional schooling.

Now with that said, I will once again step in to help my fellow man. No need to thank me it is just what I do. I am a giver:

I am not anyone’s pr guy; your delusions were expected. I can post an abundance of pictures for you if you like. But whatever you do doesn't matter. You have united the entire shard against us and still fail. Hats off to the leadership of all these guilds.

Listen, you are my close personal friend and I understand the fact that you are the most literate person in TB@. It is hard to have the PR guy position dumped on you when you are so grossly incompetent in fulfilling the task. But just remember, you are all they have. Don’t feel like you can’t ask for help from those who are vastly more educated and experienced then you.

I am here for you man, much love.

S

stonecypher

heh no noob comments on damage spells aloud for you. lock your boats up next time. lol

G

lol i dont care bout that boat anyways cause that boat was parked and I stole it in the first place.

S

stonecypher

lol did you guys have a fun time recalling outta there? or did you need someone to sail over and get you. That's more the point. :p

The fact remains it was a noob mistake. lol

N

NowAndForever

Remove foot from Sixs mouth insert soother.
Kids whine less then you do. Fight or don't. Makes no difference. Whether your on Baja or not life will go on.

G

When I was in Cartel they whined constantly about H2O and DEA cheating.
Now they're allied against a guild that you couldn't even say was active.
TB@! members stopped logging on around the same time that H2O, DEA and $C$ stopped playing altogether. They stopped playing due to the same old, watered down, Trammy excuse: "those guys are hackers/cheaters/bla bla"
Now the 4-5 of us who do actually log on to Baja have to fight against the 12+ of the Alliance that shows up to raid every spawn.
I think it's completely unreasonable to resort to allying a guild that you talked SO much [censored] about, but it's understandable on their end. TB@! is unbeatable by any group on Baja period, so they're attempting to remedy that. However, to go and raid these guilds like C@S and others w/ their alliance is the weakest thing I've EVER heard of. Especially from a guild whose sole purpose is to "Promote Fel". They're so scared of TB@! that they've deviated from their #1 priority and devolved into a pack of blithering, crying idiots, who complain and call even monsters hackers, setting up random choke points in the middle of field fights, and displaying an utter lack of ingenuity and cross healing. Any attempt to run from these Greens is met w/ an LOL or something of lesser intelligence, even though they outnumber you. And when one dies WHILE ganking someone, it's only because "TB@! HAXCKS" etc.

The point I'm trying to make is: Baja can't hang when TB@! is active.
The Alliance proves it.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RTLFC

MODERATOR ACTION!!!

I have removed a few posts that broke the RoC. I'm not locking this thread but I am watching it very closely. Keep it in the RoC gang.

S

stonecypher

I'm gonna eat crow here :p Sorry Noob Sabbott! Gwen informed me that I had it wrong. heh Kinda new to Baja PvP forum... Hard to tell who's who 'n stuff. (don't call me a noob!
) Ok how do I check my mail.... lol

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

RTLFC

MODERATOR ACTION!!!

I have removed a few posts that broke the RoC. I'm not locking this thread but I am watching it very closely. Keep it in the RoC gang.

[/ QUOTE ]

put the hammer down oriana!

I

imported_SuperKen

What the hell, I'm going to repost it. I've taken out any sentences directly connecting guild names with statements of hacking. Beta's post is far more accusatory than this if we wanted to quibble about the RoC; but I won't.

Cartel has had alliances before. Some of them failed, some of them were successful, but the interests were different. The rule that Cartel never allies was never a rule, just a marketing tool which a lot of you ate up. Even Six will not deny (well, maybe he will, just out of spite) that the Cartel has never allied anyone...after all, he's doing such a great job as PR guy of TB@, why shouldn't he be the quasi-voice of the Cartel as well?

Times have changed; we are one of the last few guilds that fights fair, without scripts or hacks. We've stuck to this ideal long after it was no longer reasonable to keep at it, and we will continue to hold onto it. Both Baja and UO have been declining; it's in our best interests to keep having fun.

H20/DEA is not the same guild it once was. The players and people in it are not those who originally created a rift in the Deadly Alliance. I look forward to meeting them, and having a good time together.

The current alliance helps us keep on fighting while not relying on hacks and scripts. If there's anything to be looked down on, it is the childish allegations of people like Six and Noob (I don't even know who Noob is, but he sure sounds like he's full of himself) to put down a guild that has done its best to keep its players happy and fighting the good fight; a quality most 'leet' guilds lack.

We've seen many xsharding guilds come and go from Baja. Each time, there is tension, bragging, and allegations of unfair gameplay. But these guilds always end up broken up, their members losing interest, guildmasters who can't really manage a guild, etc. Why should we be worried about the newest flash in the pan? We'll be here long after they've gone away, and we'll still be here when they reform to talk their trash again.

Our alliance does nothing to weaken us and our resolve. The Cartel has transcended into a community of like-minded people; not a bunch of kids whose only goal in life is to win in an online video game, and will use any means necessary to achieve that goal. They talk that they want the good fight, but their actions prove differently: If you will fight the good fight, then why cheat?

Memory is selective; have we forgotten so soon that it was TB@ itself that was initially an alliance of many, both on this shard and others? Do we continue to ignore that TB@ considers Baja to be trash? Are we still going to selectively forget that there were many hacked accounts, which were well documented in these forums by FallenTear and others?

Who's the real trash here?

Consider this the only real official post by the Cartel. We've nothing further to say to people who won't even be able to respond in kind due to illiteracy, bias, or unbridled hatred. Send a PM if you actually have anything significant to discuss with me.

B

Biske

<blockquote><hr>

What the hell, I'm going to repost it. I've taken out any sentences directly connecting guild names with statements of hacking. Beta's post is far more accusatory than this if we wanted to quibble about the RoC; but I won't.

Cartel has had alliances before. Some of them failed, some of them were successful, but the interests were different. The rule that Cartel never allies was never a rule, just a marketing tool which a lot of you ate up. Even Six will not deny (well, maybe he will, just out of spite) that the Cartel has never allied anyone...after all, he's doing such a great job as PR guy of TB@, why shouldn't he be the quasi-voice of the Cartel as well?

Times have changed; we are one of the last few guilds that fights fair, without scripts or hacks. We've stuck to this ideal long after it was no longer reasonable to keep at it, and we will continue to hold onto it. Both Baja and UO have been declining; it's in our best interests to keep having fun.

H20/DEA is not the same guild it once was. The players and people in it are not those who originally created a rift in the Deadly Alliance. I look forward to meeting them, and having a good time together.

The current alliance helps us keep on fighting while not relying on hacks and scripts. If there's anything to be looked down on, it is the childish allegations of people like Six and Noob (I don't even know who Noob is, but he sure sounds like he's full of himself) to put down a guild that has done its best to keep its players happy and fighting the good fight; a quality most 'leet' guilds lack.

We've seen many xsharding guilds come and go from Baja. Each time, there is tension, bragging, and allegations of unfair gameplay. But these guilds always end up broken up, their members losing interest, guildmasters who can't really manage a guild, etc. Why should we be worried about the newest flash in the pan? We'll be here long after they've gone away, and we'll still be here when they reform to talk their trash again.

Our alliance does nothing to weaken us and our resolve. The Cartel has transcended into a community of like-minded people; not a bunch of kids whose only goal in life is to win in an online video game, and will use any means necessary to achieve that goal. They talk that they want the good fight, but their actions prove differently: If you will fight the good fight, then why cheat?

Memory is selective; have we forgotten so soon that it was TB@ itself that was initially an alliance of many, both on this shard and others? Do we continue to ignore that TB@ considers Baja to be trash? Are we still going to selectively forget that there were many hacked accounts, which were well documented in these forums by FallenTear and others?

Who's the real trash here?

Consider this the only real official post by the Cartel. We've nothing further to say to people who won't even be able to respond in kind due to illiteracy, bias, or unbridled hatred. Send a PM if you actually have anything significant to discuss with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Six buddy! Take out your pen and pad and start taking notes! This is a great opportunity to work on your PR skills.

The first thing you should take note of is the fact that he separates different points in a new paragraph. This allows you to organize your thoughts so that others can read and understand your message easily and understand each individual message concisely.

Also take note of the constant use of proper punctuation. Allowing your reader to clearly know where one thought begins and the other ends, and leaves little confusion or jumbling of messages. It also establishes the flow of the post so that people can read it articulately.

Also take note of proper capitalization of all words at the end of sentences as well as the capitalization of nouns. Included in this is the fact that there are no slang and all words are both complete and spelled properly giving it a professional and intellectual appeal.

Also take note that he uses a few literary elements to enhance the interest of the post. A good example is the use of hyperbole presented in paragraph two.

Also take note of the fact that he clearly has a topic sentence, clearly states his argumentative points, and follows up with a solid valid conclusion to wrap up a complete argumentative work. Which is a necessity if you want to win over the opinions of your reader.

Perhaps the most important note that you need to take. Is that he refrains from committing any argumentative fallacies. You must avoid using tactics such as circular reasoning or post hoc. Fallacies will often undermine your argument, and will hinder the logic behind your points, ultimately destroying your argument and undermining any attempt to sway the opinions of your audience.

I am sure with several years of practice maybe someday you can represent TB@ with the same degree of fervor as SK does for Cartel. I think that he is a good role model to look up to in your future career as PR guy. However I would not recommend you expect yourself to ever reach our level, that will simply set yourself up for disappointment when you are skilled enough to actually qualify yourself as a writer only to find you are well below the potential to ever reach my status.

For homework I suggest that you read an article called unskilled and unaware at the provided link , write a response to it, and submit it to me for grading by next Friday.

You have my regards.

G

So, I'm new to Baja but definitly not new to UO. When I was last playing, Fel was the ONLY place. There was no Trammel. A poisoned kryss or vanq bow was your best friend, and magic arrows were sent as warning shots to let you know a larger package was soon arriving in the form of an ebolt or flamestrike.

Now... all this guild diplomacy stuff is beyond me, but I just need to get a grip on who is who. I know TB@ is a red guild but is this arguement between two reds? or is this blue vs red? Or what... haha I'm very confused. Guess I just don't know the players in game.

Also, what is a "glasses script" ? ...

On a side note, through reading this post. If TB@ considers Baja to be &lt;insert whatever here&gt; then why are they staying on Baja? How do they actually match up against other red guilds on other servers? If there is no skill on Baja to compete with them, then are they really "that" good?

G

The simple fact that Biske thinks that his "attack"s on Six are gonna upset him somehow is a testament to his overinflated ego.
You might as well go play chess w/ yourself in a crowded park Biske.
You think you look smart, but you just look like a loser.
You're bad.

K

Kenkanaga

I've play uo since beta aswell my friend. The way its going now is TB@ rolled in with about as many people as all our major fel guilds combined. Now their agrivated that they can't outnumber use at any time of day because everyone teamed togethar. And all the guilds that allied are all major fel guilds. So thats pretty much the low down on the pvp going on lol.

E

EB_Arcbolt

<blockquote><hr>

The simple fact that Biske thinks that his "attack"s on Six are gonna upset him somehow is a testament to his overinflated ego.
You're bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, yes I agree, he thinks he is clever, but in fact he looks like a fool.
We should start talking about the cars we drive next.......

B

Biske

<blockquote><hr>

You're bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said I thought it would upset him. You would have to have above a 3rd grade reading level to even understand it... So how could he get insulted by it.

Thanks for letting us know how he feels on the matter though, I'm sure its hard for him to speak for himself what with how indifferent he is towards me.

F

Fabulous-

<blockquote><hr>

Times have changed; we are one of the last few guilds that fights fair, without scripts or hacks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a marketing tool as well? B/c i can name 5 cartel that are faster on foot then i am on mount...

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok this thread has gone to the far side of somewhere.

RoC Boys and girls!! Read it remember it.

And in case there is some confusion as to which ones are being violated:

# Show respect at all times.

# Help build the Community.

The success of our forums depends upon the quality posts of our participants. We are proud of the success of our forums and give our thanks to those who have chosen to make our forums their out-of-game home. To ensure continued success we are posting these guidelines so that all participants of the Stratics forums understand what is considered unacceptable behavior in the forums and can result in a temporary suspension or a permanent ban.

# Personal attacks are prohibited.This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way.

# Trolling is prohibited.Trolling is whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the board. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion in the long run, it only encourages personal attacks (if left unchecked).

Toodles all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.