• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Congrats!

• Thread starter Lord Deception
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Lord Deception

Greetings friends.

I wish to congrats Asmodai to obtained plot on Tokuno Island.
As you all know I have not been active with UO Legends community lately (2years), you will find most of my home will collapse. I will not give coordinates but I wish you all find useful items. ;)

For those that knows me, I wish you all farewell.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:(

farewell to Legends finest blacksmith, a good friend that taught me many things

safe journeys and happiness always to you, dear Lord Force

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the best from this newbie to you m'lord. May fortune favor you wherever your road leads.

S

Sorna

Ah yes, all good things do come to an end.

I know there are other lands to explore, riches to be made, pets to tame or adopt, camping to be done, and quests to fulfill.

Enjoy them all!

A

Annienox

As an IDOC'er I will thank you now for the loot. However it is sad to see any more ppl leave legends. We will be sure to leave a light on for you, incase you find yourself back this way.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahh Deception...an old old friend. I think I was one of the first people you ever let have a vendor at your house...Sold fruit baskets for like 400k or something before they opened the shard up lol...

Any ways old friend I too have moved on from uo...but Im glad to see you still lurk around here like I do!