• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Congrats!

• Thread starter Sarcatstic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Sarcatstic

Congrats Kathy on being the first flea covered McWolf to 130laff!(Sergeant McWolf) Now if we can just get you to racing!:lick:

S

Squeaker

If you didn't have defective flea powder (which you use quite often on me, I might add!), I'm sure there would be a few less bugs in the world... And thanks for all the help guys! The kitten is a blast to work with everyone.

On another note - I'm moving Squeaker to the other account and he may have another driver on occasion :D

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh geez I don't know how I missed this before.. Congrats!

C

Crazy Fireball

Now, if you get your law maxed, you'll be better than i am! :D

C

Crazy Fireball

Lol vio, and she got another laugh from law yesturday, so, she is 131, sadly thats almost better than my toon ive had for two years, LOL.

P

Pinky Pepperpow

Geez I need to check the boards more often....I missed this milestone Kathy. I would of said something earlier if I was more responsible, but alas, I'm hopelessly irresponsible about reading the boards in a timely manner.

CONGRAT's and now I have a McWolf goal to reach!

R

ROSIE T

I've been away for a few days, but better late than never! Congratulations.