• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Congrats to our new Mods!

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noticeing today we have 2 new Mods for this Fourm...

Congrats on your New posts...

Lord Sir Scott
Mayor Of Moonglow

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never left. I just have not played as often as I used too. I recently just began to play more often this last month. Its good to be back as I like to call "Full time UO".

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wooooo Hoooo New MODS Congrats!!!

ps.. how do you feel about PvP ? ;)

S

Skullcollector

Its good to see our old mods got a little help, We can be a handful sometimes :) Well welcome to our forms and im sure you will be sending me some private messages in the future...along with points im sure.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wooooo Hoooo New MODS Congrats!!!

ps.. how do you feel about PvP ? ;)
I feel perfectly fine about PvP and use to enjoy it myself whenever I played. I don’t really PvP anymore as I just don’t have the gear to compete but I do enjoy the occasional tussle with someone. As I am in fel 90% of the time I get enough opportunities to PvP, usually against my wish.