• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Congrat's Jackal * Moon

• Thread starter Give'R The Onion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
G

Give'R The Onion

Hey all,

You may or may not know Jackal or his wife, Moon (character names) of Cartel, but i have great news to share on their behalf.

Today at 2:33pm cst, Jackals wife gave birth to TWIN baby girls. The babies are a bit premature but Jackal wants everyone to know that they are both healthy. The first to enter our humble abode was baby Mira who weighed in at a whopping 3lb. 7oz. Baby Zoe, weighing in at 3lb 15oz is the anchor of the dynamic duo.

Whether you know them or not, please join me sending Jackal and Moon a nice warm congrats. For those of you that know him, you know that they would do anything for each and every one of us so please use this opportunity to leave them a note here. I speak from experience when i say there is no better feeling than hearing a congrats from your friends on a huge occasion like this....

I personally can not wait to see the first mohawk pictures of the girls :bowdown:

CONGRATS JACKAL AND MOON

D

DB of Cartel

Big time congrats Jackal and Moon! You have my sympathies with the twin girls though, that's going to be some serious fun! Literally and figuratively. But there's nothing more amazing, and a true growth experience, than kids.

And my dad was only 3 lbs when he was born, and is 6'2" 240lbs now, so being that tiny to start out means nothing!

And on that note, am so damn jealous you have babies to snuggle.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats you two!! Give those babies a kiss for me!!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awwwwwww. Babies. One of my favorite subjects though I'm done having my own and await the grandkids to start. What a wonderful gift. *soft smile* Babies are God's way of saying the world should go on. Congratulations to both of you and I pray everything continues to go well.

E

elf_biscuit

Aww, congratulations! I'd send you some extra sleep, but I don't know how to fit it in an envelope so all I can send is well-wishes. :p All the best to you and yours!

B

Bucko the Kid

ACK!!! HELP US!!! SECOND GENERATION CARTEL MEMBERS!!!:gun::gun:

All kidding aside, congratulations to the both of you.

We want photos!!

Bucko the Kid

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations Jack & Moon. Best wishes on this journey.

I guess this means there will be 2 TC members I won't see on the battle field as much ??? :eyes:

Good stuff !!!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah, Jackal and Moon have been so busy lately that they haven't logged on in a while, but in these circumstances, who could blame them? =]

Congrats Jackal and Moon, and btw, those are lovely baby names. I'd steal 'em if I didn't already have the names for my kids planned out.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, congrats guys! That's awesome. My sister just delivered a 9 pound 2 oz baby two weeks ago - natural delivery too. I got to be in the room, and man, that was a trip. Babies are sweet, and they smell so good!

Oh great, now look what just happened *womb starts making a tick tock noise* Stop that!!

G

Give'R The Onion

Wow, congrats guys! That's awesome. My sister just delivered a 9 pound 2 oz baby two weeks ago - natural delivery too. I got to be in the room, and man, that was a trip. Babies are sweet, and they smell so good!

Oh great, now look what just happened *womb starts making a tick tock noise* Stop that!!
Wait, did you say smell so good? I have 3 children and dont remember that at all. As it relates to smell, the only thing i remember is the 3lb diapers that i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. haha :sad2:

L

Lord_Spartacus

Woot!!
So happy for you guys! Welcome to the wonderful world of twin girls ... life will never be the same again, trust me lol. Congrats!! :)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait, did you say smell so good? I have 3 children and dont remember that at all. As it relates to smell, the only thing i remember is the 3lb diapers that i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. haha :sad2:
Pffbt, fresh from a bath and no dirty diapers, they smell really good. :) I don't blame you for remembering the diapers though, babies poop a lot.

G

Goltana1

congrats Jackal and Moon

BP had mentioned to me a few months ago that you guys were expecting, glad it happened for you you crazy fool.

-(Mesdoram Elmdor)

Topsy Krett

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow! Congrats Jackal & Moon... Haven't played with you in what seems like FOREVER because I've been gone for so long...

Congrats from yours truly, Scabface :danceb:

mucho love TC!

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't worry about the baby poop and all the other things that babies do.... it's all worth it. However, teenage years is when well... you'll find out. Two teenage girls..... *stairs at his grey hair and empty wallet* GOOD LUCK. But, once again IT IS WORTH IT. Congrats.

Sid Vicious.

B

BlackPeter

I'd give ten bucks to watch Jackal squirm after those two poop their first harrowers.

Congrats Jackal and Moon.

--bp

$ The Jackal $

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone for the congratulations and well wishes. We brought the girls home on Wednesday Nov. 18 after they spent 3 weeks and 1 day in the NICU. The doctors and nurses said our girls were doing well and are two overachievers. We brought them home on sleep apnea monitors that also monitor their heart rates (if they quit breathing for more than 20 seconds or their heart rates go below 80 or higher than 250 the monitor goes off and will wake the dead-it's quite loud or if their leads come off or not getting a good connection). They are eating and feeding well. Getting a little more fussier, but that's to be expected (they can't always be good quiet little girls that just eat and sleep and poop). They have their first pediatrician appt on Monday so we're hoping they put on a few ounces and grew a little bit.

Here is a pic to enjoy. Will try to post some more recent ones once downloaded and organized whenever we get some extra time (lol, not sure what that is anymore).

Attachments

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jackal,

Thank you for the update and the pic. Those are about the most beautiful babies I've ever seen.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Jackal...they are precious! I'm so glad to hear they are home. Kiss them for me.

G

Goltana1

Future player killers. First words? In Por Ylem. Congrats Jackal.

N

Neverfallen

Congrats to both Jackal and Moon, glad to here everything turned out well!

-Formerly known as Grim Morlock

N

Nitzerebb

Wow, I had problems reading Jackal's post - It was actually proper english! :p

Hella Congrats you two! Great pictures!

Willy

E

Emosocial

Very happy for you Jaclkal and Moon. I wish your family the best, they are beautiful babies !

Vy

R

Rosscoe

Grats you two :)

Hope everything works out well for you and the new family!

-Formerly known as Dark Messiah

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, and Happy New Year to you and your family. I had to laugh when I saw the nicknames, Chaos and Havoc. Just wait til that pair becomes mobile!