• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Congats Leurocian

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since the forums have been down no one has been able to say congratulations on your new baby girl. So I wanted to say congratulations and I hope you get more sleep then I do. My baby is two months old now and still don't sleep lol. But I wouldn't trade her for nothing in the world. :)

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye Congrats!!

And as the mother of 2 teenage girls.....what's sleep?? You get to do that??

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congratulations are definitely in order and Happy 1st Mother's Day to Mrs. Leurocian :D

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since the forums have been down no one has been able to say congratulations on your new baby girl. So I wanted to say congratulations and I hope you get more sleep then I do. My baby is two months old now and still don't sleep lol. But I wouldn't trade her for nothing in the world. :)
Congrats!

Baby girl? Thats like having 2 kids when you figgure you will have to foot the bill for a college education and a wedding. ;-)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
congrats to you and your wife. I hope you both get a little night's sleep :)

Leurocian

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone for the congratulations!

Yeah Mrs. Leurocian and I are starting to get a little sleep now. [smile] We are truly blessed. I'll be back in the office the first week of June.

Take care everyone!

Cheers!

Patrick "Leurocian" Malott
Lead Game Designer, Ultima Online
EA Mythic

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations to you and your family Leurocian! :)

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Congrats from FCB....hope you teach her to fish soon!!!!!

F

Firebird

Congrats to you and your wife Leurocian! Ahh baby girls, so darn cute when they are small, lord help you when they hit teenage years:eek:;)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
PICTURES!

WE WANT PICTURES!!!!

Gratz Leuro can't WAIT to see what the little one looks like!!! Hope you're wife is doing well.

N

Nisse/Ubbe

Congratzzzzz.

Now you know whay is the most fun and hardest in the world. To raise a child.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Beyond beautiful! Thank you for the peek into your wonderful life of 2am feedings, weird tar like poopie diapers, spit ups and the endless love you feel for her as you help do it all *smiles*

Give a hug to your beautiful bride and a snuggle to the wee one for us!
*hugs and snuggles*

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
AMAZINGLY beautiful! OMG I wanna just give her a big hug! ENJOY that baby, they grow up WAY too fast. My *baby* is going to kindergarden next year *sniffles*

Thanks for the pictures Patrick!

L

Leana Sidhe

Oo.... That last little photo of her "smiling" *sighs*
I miss mine being that little... enjoy her now! They do grow SO fast..... Seems like just yesterday I was bouncing my youngest girls, and starting the world of UO.... ummmm now they are in 4th and Junior high.....
I actually have 6 kids..... but that last little photo..... SO cute!
She is just beautiful!!!

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She is a little beauty, and what a beautiful name. Congrats to you both !!!!

Lady Damia

K

kennykilleduo

Congrats Leurocian and family..Your world has just changed forever and better..:)

Leurocian

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back with us yet , hows the sleep thing going..:)
Hello Kenny!

What's this sleep you write about? :) Most of the time, Kaelynn sleeps about 4 hours during the night before waking up mom and I, and then goes back to sleep after eating.

I have indeed returned to my little hovel in the office.

Looks like I'm scheduled to travel to the San Diego Townhall, so it will be nice to meet up with fellow UO players in that area.

Anyway, thanks for asking about me.

Patrick "Leurocian" Malott
Lead Game Designer, Ultima Online
EA Mythic

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your so lucky my daughter is almost 4 months and just started sleeping for four to five hours some nights. Last night she woke up every two for a bottle and it takes her about 20 minutes to finish drinking it so I feel like a zombi today lol.

Glad to hear everything is going great. :)

D

Deb

What a cutie pie she is.....Definitely your little "Precious".

And welcome back!!!!!