• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

confused

UOsharp

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all,

I'm playing with the KR client and I have the latest : Mondain’s Legacy Registration. Now I'm trying to customise my house and when I choose those blue walls/doors or dungeon like custimozation it says:

you must upgrade to the latest expansion pack in order to place these piles.

I check uogamecodes.com but i dont see what I'm missing? Only thing is the AOS buddy thing, but that is covered in the ML registration i thought.

So what am I missing?

reg,
SHarp

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure exactly what the problem is....
But I do know folks have talked about some bugs still with customization in KR mode. I not sure if this is one of those bugs or not.
If you have 2D installed try it in that and see if you get the same message.

UOsharp

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey,

It's in 2d also: it are the shadow items and the crystal items that I can't use apparantly. (sorry wasnt clear before)

What do I need for this? A special expansoin?

thanks,
Sharp

T

Tazar

ML is the last true expansion pack, but the 9th anniversary edition included 2 housing sets that were exclusive to that pack. Glacial and shadow-stone. You can probably find a cheap copy of the 9th anniversary edition around somewhere if you really want those housing sets.