• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

confused with cloak

G

ok so i kinda missed the launch of the virtue armour but im doing the quest now to get the cloak and im up to the part where you need to find the seven people in the cities and do something with them i found one in skara brae and im confused as to what to do next is there a secret im missing here?

G

Check the emporium im pretty sure she had runes to all the places needed
remember that you need to have the humility at the end!

G

I found a guide when I did it - but I think it was on UOStuff and they are closing down, and it's not there anymore :/ Trying to find it on Stratics is a work of art - though I'm sure it's probably there somewhere! :p

Oh! I know where it will be - thanks MissE!

Go to Spellweave.com, there's a quest page, and a link to humility quest =D

G

<blockquote><hr>

ok so i kinda missed the launch of the virtue armour but im doing the quest now to get the cloak and im up to the part where you need to find the seven people in the cities and do something with them i found one in skara brae and im confused as to what to do next is there a secret im missing here?

[/ QUOTE ]

PoC Library also has a walk through guide right next to a book marked out with all the runes needed if that is helpful - library is just north of cove or you can find a rune on Chateau Cameo or PoC Guild Hall steps.

G

spellweave.com go to the quests link on that site, it is all explained and a full walk through of the most efficient way to do it that I have found. The runes that match the site are in the Emporium Rune Library SW Luna

G

Just remember to refuse the first reward he offers when you return to him that way you get the cloak

G

thankyou very much everyone its good to see that there is heaps of people willing to support one another

M

Madoushi

the problem with the quest is there random so it could take awhile but aslong as you have the cloak on &amp; you know the citys you'll find them