• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Confused...Which shards have Pub 57?

C

Corwin

In the notes it says that Origin has it, but the rest is coming with regular maintance. I tried Origin, but no gifts. Europa has it. The Asian shards have it. I am so confused...

T

Teeshy

Origina may not get the gifts til after their next maintenance maybe? Cos there was a problem that stopped the gifts going out after this last one?

So I would assume that each shard gets the gifts after their next maintenance that happens after the announcement about it rolling out on the Herald?

C

Corwin

Tried that. Didn't work on any of my Origin guys. All 14. But I did get some on Europa and Asian shards.

F

Flora Green

I think Teeshy is correct that Origin won't get the gifts til maintenance. I've logged on several characters, all old enough to collect and haven't received any. Few more hours to wait.