• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Confused: Pub 55

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought Pub 55 and 56 were supposed to be combined?

This is an extremely disappointing publish. All pixel crack, no substance.

Where is the greater dragon bug fix? (i guess we can call anything a bug now that they classified spellbook not disarming as a bug)

Where is the beneficial acts bug fix?

etc etc etc

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was stated last week i believe that the event content is too big for just 55 so they made 55 primarily bug fixes and non event stuff, 56 will be pretty much all event from the sounds of it.

J

Jeremy

Originally, 55 was gardening, ROT, and events, and 56 was vet rewards. The events weren't going to make it, so we decided to move 55 back and 56 up and make them one publish. The events still didn't make it, so we made 55 everything but events, and 56 will be the next live event publish (plus bug fixes, stacking, and probably some other things.)

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Originally, 55 was gardening, ROT, and events, and 56 was vet rewards. The events weren't going to make it, so we decided to move 55 back and 56 up and make them one publish. The events still didn't make it, so we made 55 everything but events, and 56 will be the next live event publish (plus bug fixes, stacking, and probably some other things.)
Yes EA/Mythic is very busy right now with warhammer so can you please b patient till they fix that :flame:

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wasn't expecting the big surprise to be Vet rewards and plants.

Galad

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No new events till 56?!?! Did I read that right?

J

Jeremy

Not as of yet - the bit that keeps delaying the event is, as of my 10:30 meeting, still being obnoxious. We're working on it.

Anakena

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about the Bloody pentagram (5th year vet reward)

Will it be considered as a pentagram ("Casting it in a pentagram or abbatoir will give you a Focus with a level equal to number of casters - 1") or like a crafted arcane circle (no penalty)?

G

galefan2004

This is an extremely disappointing publish. All pixel crack, no substance.
I actually agree with you here. There isn't even a mention of any event related content.

Where is the greater dragon bug fix? (i guess we can call anything a bug now that they classified spellbook not disarming as a bug)
Same place the 4 hit bug is. Greater Dragons aren't the only ones that can gimp their way through pvp.

Where is the beneficial acts bug fix?
I agree with this as well.

G

galefan2004

Yes EA/Mythic is very busy right now with warhammer so can you please b patient till they fix that :flame:
It is a totally different team that runs WAR. After they announced a second go at the KR client I actually picked up some hope for the longetivity of this game. The jury is still out on rather I believe they will actually follow through with the SA client or now though, unfortunately, due to EA's track record, and there is nothing the current development team can really do to make up for 10 years of mistakes from EA.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yay new events for Christmas (as long as it took to get this pixel crack publish, I'm not hoping for 56 until then :/)