• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Conflicting SSI Cap Information

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have conflicting information on Swing Speed Increase Caps. I have heard both 60 and 85. Can anyone verify which is correct? Thanks!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive never heard of 85.
unless they made a change that i missed its been 60 for a long time.
but then with all the info that comes down the pipe it wouldn't surprise me if i missed something, hehe

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting that you say it's 60..I'd like a developers feedback cause it sure seems with 75ssi a comp bow at 185 stam is faster then at 60 1.5 ticks compared to 1.25 ticks at knuckleheads ssi calc..but I've been known to be wrong :)

50 ssi comp
Tinker legs
Cloak
5 ssi ring

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Never heard of 85 ssi cap, but I assume that's if you're a Hardcore pvmer, and you do a lot of Grizzles where it Reduces your SSI by -60%...

I've checked some of the calculators for SSI, can't bring myself to believe they are right with SSI vs Dex/stam speed increases.

If you have a 4 second weapon, and have 50% SSI on your suit wouldn't you be swinging at 2sec with 0 stamina?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
- A character’s total SSI is capped at 60%.