• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Confidence on Lesser Hiruy?

S

Splup

Heya,

I'v been testing out my new pure Swordsbush warrior, and lack of being able to heal lesser hiryu is bothering. I know I could add Veterinary to my template, but that just somehow doesnt sound right.

I don't think samurai should be able to heal lesser hiryu like vets, but how about with something like Confidence? When ever your pet takes damage the healing stops. But this way you could heal your pet between the battles. Or then maybe you could donate HP to your lesser hiryu with confidence, so you would lose health and pet gains.

What do ya think?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can pick up just enough chiv for close wound (100% cast at 50 skill) which isnt asking too much imo.

Its a good idea but its the same as necros asking to use SS to xheal and rez like many of them were asking on uhall. Confidence is a stance with ironic name (most people use it while running away) and might take some extensive coding and it will no longer be unified as it will work differently.

Good idea tho.

C

Connor_Graham

Most just use Chiv to heal, I know I do. It can get mana intensive, so I'd say Med would probably be necessary to be able to use it during a battle.

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still say you should be able to use Bushido and healing+anat as a Vet/lore substitute. But obviously it will be weaker, like healing yourself. Dex and healing + anatomy = time and amount healed. Not like cross healing, same time give or take a second, so 4-5 second heals at the same amount you'd heal yourself, limiting it's use to make your lesser not invincible but still letting you heal it during fighting.

F

Fink

I guess one work-around would be to tank for your pet & heal yourself?

L

Lord Onslaught

If you do the Spellweaving quest you can also use Gift Of Renewal.

D

DarkScripture

I agree with the OP. Bushido should offer a self contained healing method for the pets that were made for the template. Not have to find SOME other of the MANY ways to heal in game.. Maybe as stated a spirit bond that lets you share in bushido magic/style.