• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Parry] Confidence for training?

P

pgcd

I'm training Parry from 110 to 120, using the old baa-ing method, and I noticed that gains seem to come more easily when using Confidence to heal (those sheeps pack a punch). Might it be that confidence makes a second check on parry or something like that?
Did anybody else try/notice this?

V

Vaneca

Confidence: A defensive stance that allows Stamina and Hit Points gain with each successful parry

So, might be... =)
But I dont think so

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have to say ... one, i've never messed with bushi .. too lazy i guess heh ... so no help on confidence (that's bushi right?)

but i just topped off an old dexxer sheepin it up for parry ... and that skill, and all others for that matter, seem to gain a helluva alot faster than i remember ...

not complainin' ;-) just wow ... gain city for me

for parry espec. ... gotta love the sheep

ok that sounded bad ...

and i don't think i contributed anything positive to the thread heh ...

ok that's my cue ... bed not postin time ;-)

V

Vaneca

Here´s another attempt.
How about dropping Bushido out and use a shield for training, instead of weapon...?
Seeing as you have bushido too, right? Atleast thats what I understood with you talking about confidence =)

Might gain better using a shield, but got no data to back that suggestion up

P

pgcd

Here´s another attempt.
How about dropping Bushido out and use a shield for training, instead of weapon...?
Seeing as you have bushido too, right? Atleast thats what I understood with you talking about confidence =)

Might gain better using a shield, but got no data to back that suggestion up
I don't know what the gains with a shield are, but weapon, bushido and confidence took me from 110 to 120 in about 3 hours (two different sessions, otherwise it would have been faster as the sheep hit more after a while).