• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Confection Kitchen

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crystal Canyon

This is my confection room off the main kitchen, in my new castle. The cows are milk decanters that give chocolate, plain, and strawberry milk. Im not sure if you can see the taps on the side of them in the picture or not.

The smaller room is the herbal room, both located directly off the main kitchen.

Have alot of decorating to do yet, but will post when finished.

W

Wilde1

the cows are a total riot! lol. great job with the space. Thanks for posting it :)

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is gorgeous ..... orders up a strawberry milk shake to go.

p.s love the look of the herb room as well, great use of colour.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is really cute! And now I'm craving some chocolate milk. :p

C

Crystal Canyon

Thank you all for your kind replies.

I havent decorated a castle for a long time and it is a very challenging job to say the least.

Working on a bed with a quilted spread right now....UHHG...I forgot how tedious it was to do!

L

Lord Drakelord

one of those icy patches under the plain milk for those unsteady hands?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lovely little corner, can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the place! :)

C

Crystal Canyon

I tried putting the icy patch under the plain cow on the counter but it was a bit wide. Instead, I put it on the floor directly under the spicket on the cow. It looks like it dripped out and it is hillarious! When you walk by it you actually slip and fall on the spilled milk.

Great idea! Thanks again.

L

Lord Drakelord

I tried putting the icy patch under the plain cow on the counter but it was a bit wide. Instead, I put it on the floor directly under the spicket on the cow. It looks like it dripped out and it is hillarious! When you walk by it you actually slip and fall on the spilled milk.

Great idea! Thanks again.

Great :) Love to see another picture, or post shard/location I take a run by for a look see.

C

Calla Lily

Very cute! I hope you post more pics as you finish decorating.