• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Condemned Keep

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just reactivated an account that had been in suspension since the account migration changes. It was a friends account and I had noticed his keep was condemned and in an attempt to help him out reactivated his account so he didnt lose everything he'd worked all these years on. Logged in, everything was working great however the keep is still showing "condemned". Will this reset or is there something else that needs to be done to keep this from falling?

Thanks

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just reactivated an account that had been in suspension since the account migration changes. It was a friends account and I had noticed his keep was condemned and in an attempt to help him out reactivated his account so he didnt lose everything he'd worked all these years on. Logged in, everything was working great however the keep is still showing "condemned". Will this reset or is there something else that needs to be done to keep this from falling?

Thanks
It should update within 24 hours of activating the account. Also try opening the house sign.