• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Concise Account Migration Instructions

curlybeard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if all of your accounts already have separate e-mail addresses (like mine do) all you need to do is goto http://www.ultima-registration.com which redirects you to https://accounts.eamythic.com/ and where it says "Have a Mythic Master Account" put in your UO account followed by _uo and the password

then it says you already have an e-mail associated with this account, so it asks for your password again, you input your UO password and voila, you are done and you login as you did before but with your e-mail instead of the UO account name

what I'm not sure about is if you can instead at this point create a new EA master account with a different e-mail address (I think you can), IF that is the case you should be able to create a separate EA master account for each UO account quite easily without access to the old e-mail on the account.

you only need access to the e-mail if you started off by clicking the "forgot password" link
Thank you PapaKarlson!

M

mikeyandem1

That's great except it doesn't work... WTF an I making accounts for? I can't remember what email addresses go to what account. I remembered 2, but the accounts I "linked" are different than what I thought was associated with those accounts. When I am "linking" accounts are those the individual accounts I have in UO? For example my crafter account, or my hunting account? And why can I only find 2 of my 3 accounts?

Amazing how no other games have this same issue for something SO VERY BASIC.

BTW the part where "it says "Have a Mythic Master Account" put in your UO account followed by _uo and the password" does not work.. unless my account no longer exists. First account I did that with after "linking" it says "Master Account is already linked with an EA account. Please login with your EA account." So I log in with my EA account and it doesn't work.

Perhaps if they didn't have 24 places to log in, 16 different type accounts that nobody knows what is what this would not be an issue....

curlybeard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First account I did that with after "linking" it says "Master Account is already linked with an EA account. Please login with your EA account." So I log in with my EA account and it doesn't work..
In that case, go to Larisa's instructions here

P

PapaKarlson

here's some pics of what I did with my accounts. (keep in mind, all of my accounts have a different e-mails and my goal was to have a separate EA Account for each of my UO Accounts)

goto http://www.ultima-registration.com

this redirects you to https://accounts.eamythic.com/

if this is your first time visiting the page go to the bottom of the page

you will see "Have a Mythic Master Account?"

tip: your UO Account IS a Mythic Master Account followed by _uo

fill in the info and click Sign In

next is where you create your EA Account. this is required. there's 2 ways to do this.

#1 on the left you can type the current e-mail associated with your account followed by your UO account password and it will log you in to the new system. your EA account login is your e-mail and the password is the same as your UO password (you may want to change it)

#2 on the right side you can input a new e-mail address and this will create a new EA Account and link your UO Account to it. use this method if you forgot the e-mail associated with the account.

there ARE other ways to do this, for example you can create an EA Master account, THEN link an account to it

you can also create 1 EA Master account and link ALL of your accounts to it, if you wish. or using the method above you can create a different EA Master account for each of your UO Accounts.

P

PapaKarlson

First account I did that with after "linking" it says "Master Account is already linked with an EA account. Please login with your EA account." So I log in with my EA account and it doesn't work.
your "EA Account Name" is your e-mail address
note: depending on how you set things up, your UO Account password may or may not be the same as your EA Account password (both can be changed of course)

note 2: if you change your e-mail, obviously your "EA Account Name" has changed and you must use the new e-mail address you entered to login