• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

COMRADES OF SONOMA UNITE!

• Thread starter ThraximusZog
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThraximusZog

Zog is looking for any loser guild on this defeated server to accept a war invite this week or next. I am bored with other servers and have decided to re-unite the soldiers of Zog to fight one last epic war on the motherland (sonoma).

I don't care who wants to fight us because we have beaten you all in the past. Talk all the crap you so called "pvpers" want but the truth is your all nothing without god-like AOS pets and speed "slider" hacks. We are currently adapting to "modern" loser uo sonoma pvp and look forward to see if anyone mans up to a War against the eternal Zog Empire.

Most of you weak players do factions and spawns..nothing has changed in years but the reason ZOG wants a war is simple... no place on any facent to hide from Zog oppression!

I want a total war not some game of tag in a fel spawn with moronic pvp kids. So if any guild can nut up, Declare war on the Empire!

-Emperor God, Master of all I see-

T

ThraximusZog

going to vegas this weekend so won't be around but feel free to war us anyways cus theres other zogs look'n for a fight.

-ZOG HEIL

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So...if you are not going to be around who'll be there to accept the war invites?

T

ThraximusZog

having reviewed the status of PVP on sonoma. It is clear that all guilds are allied or very friendly with each other... hench the age old term of "Super Friends" comes into play.

I get people (so called pvpers) who are pro-zog come up to me and say that they really have no enemies to fight.. only duels and internal drama... quite stupid if you ask me, but I always tell ppl that its their own damn fault for making friends with possible enemies. True pvpers and warmongers will always have enemies to fight, even if the entire server is allied against us, as that is nothing new to me.

The only friends I want on this game is myself, the rest can fight with me and strangle out this worthless excuse that is the current stat of PVP and return our glorious server into the Happy Warmongering world it once was. I have no problem using dirty tactics to get my way, as many of you already know. Call me scum, call me garbage, etc When the zog returns we shall enjoy the terror we bring once more to all who oppose our insane and sometimes stupid beliefs! Victory or Death! no mercy to the weak!

-ZOG HEIL!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:popcorn:

I am pretty sure you never beat...

GOH, B^G, DP, =G=, C^H just to name a few.

I seem to recall a fun little war between B^G and us that you peaced after I donno 12 hours.

Hell I think Cice might have even killed you himself once.

And Cice couldnt kill very much.

I do however miss the good old days fighting you Thrax. Those were indeed fun days.

T

ThraximusZog

I don't recall GOH but maybe we beat them. You know for a fact ZOG has won every war so stfu. Your just a mod on some fascist forum due to years of ass kissing. You were once a good soldier in your hay-day... but its been long over. Like the Zog or HRE that once ruled over the masses here on Sonoma.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You seem to take this all way too seriously. If your excuse is that it's RP, whatever you say...

Status
Not open for further replies.