• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Completely Clean Splintering Hatchet.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First completely clean splintering weapon i have found, any price history or ideas on a price either imbued or as is.

Attachments

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's it do?...la
Splintering is another hit spell like effect except you can't imbue or craft it, the property is only on spawned loot. When it goes off it applies a bleed effect which forces the target to only be able to walk for 4 seconds and it stacks with other bleed effects.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Nice find!
No idea on price though.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not much things like that are very common the hatchet is more unique as it has 4 slots free for imbuing and the splintering is 15% which is less common on an item with no negatives or lots of other properties.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not much things like that are very common the hatchet is more unique as it has 4 slots free for imbuing and the splintering is 15% which is less common on an item with no negatives or lots of other properties.
Gotcha. The whole imbuing thing is so new to me that I decided to start training imbuing last night so I could get a better understanding of how it works and how it affects the value of drops.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you don't imbue splinter... if ya do you will not have it that long.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you don't imbue splinter... if ya do you will not have it that long.
Pretty sure with the amount of people you get to fight it would last a couple of years if you max it's durability out before imbue and don't like it get below 0 durability before repairing.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure with the amount of people you get to fight it would last a couple of years if you max it's durability out before imbue and don't like it get below 0 durability before repairing.
Probably means cuz splinter going off does a lot of damage to your weapon durability.