• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Complete Set of Dead Lord Armor, Ooze Barrel, and VonDonts Shield

hobbit35

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These items are located on LS but could have them moved to ATL, all offers should be placed on this thread. No BO offers thru private message. I will leave this up until Monday 5:00 pm CST. This isn't an auction but offers I reserve the rights not to sell. As an added item I will put the The VonDonts shield in offer (when you click the shield, it does healing sparkles). Offers are now for everything inside bag! Thank you

Barrel of Ooze.jpg
Dead Armor Helm.jpg
Dead Armor Chest.jpg
Dead Armor Gloves.jpg
Dead Armor Arms.jpg
Dead Armor Legs.jpg
VonDonts Shield.jpg

Last edited:

Lord Kurt Cobain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just a heads up to the buyer of this bundle. I would be interested in purchasing either the barrel, the shield or both, in the case that you are purchasing this for the deadlord armor and want to get some gold back.

hobbit35

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah Sorry Lonewolf, I feel that it will be worth more. I will wait it out.