• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Compassion Sage

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought a couple compassion sage bottles off a vendor.
When I double click them they don't work...don't do anything.
If anyone has an extra bottle or two of this around, can you check if yours work and report back?

P.S. I tried searching on the subject to see if this is reported before but kept getting an error on the stratics forum search, so my apologies if this is known.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Last time I checked all you had to do was put the comp sage in your backpack, log off and back on... and then it works. Give it a shot, then scratch your head and wonder why that's the case like I did. :)

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time I checked all you had to do was put the comp sage in your backpack, log off and back on... and then it works. Give it a shot, then scratch your head and wonder why that's the case like I did. :)
That worked. Always impressed by the ability of uo players to find the work around. Thanks.
**Tully scratches head and thinks better of wondering why this is the case because he doesn't want his head to explode**

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
he didn't figure anything out - a dev specifically posted how to fix the broken compassion sage

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
he didn't figure anything out - a dev specifically posted how to fix the broken compassion sage
100% true. Sorry that post could be read from the standpoint of me taking credit, did not realize it as I typed it. I was just scratching my head trying to figure out why they "fixed" it in that manner. Don't get me wrong.... ANY fix is better than none, but that was one of the ones that left me puzzled as to why.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Must have been old compassion sage. I got a new bottle when I was hunting for vanilla seeds and it worked correctly.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ahhh ok. Glad the newer ones work without the log deal, had not ran across any when getting the Exodus Deed. Now I am a little less puzzled. Thx.