• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Compassion decay bug

Anakena

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you rez a pet and fail, you still lose some compassion.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wish they'd either change Compassion back to what it was before, or lower the amount you lose per rez and also remove the loss from pets. They've made it insanely hard to maintain Knight on most characters, and bloody well impossible on tamers, unless of course you never rez other people or pets.

A couple days ago I had to rez my Cu twice, and what I lost in Compassion was the equivalent of what I would gain after three to four days! It's just not worth the effort anymore...

S

Sevin0oo0

unless of course you never rez other people or pets.

It's just not worth the effort anymore...
I can't imagine players Not rez'ing. However, i Can imagine many just not using that virtue anymore - Killing UO, 1 thing at a time.
nice update, huh?

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes same goes for justice.. 1 champ spawn later and you drop to follower.. and if you think its FIXING anything.. most everyone i know brings a red down multi-clienting so they can KILL it in the middle of the spawn to get knight again..

what does this fix??

S

Sevin0oo0

like they say, "Multiboxing is not illegal", maybe it's a way for them to sell more accts, just for that purpose. Bet you thought this was brainchild of a noob, and not from an experienced Dev?

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like they say, "Multiboxing is not illegal", maybe it's a way for them to sell more accts, just for that purpose. Bet you thought this was brainchild of a noob, and not from an experienced Dev?
that works but that account can be a 14 day trial?
all you have to do is make your char red and kill it a few times...

Anakena

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"compassion" does not mean "success" ... actually ... it is meant to "mean" :gee:
:popcorn:
Compassion : "The Virtue of Compassion allows a character to resurrect others with more than one hitpoint, as with normal resurrections"

:mf_prop:

The virtue is activated when there is a resurrection. When you Fayl :)party:) there is no resurrection. Hence there should be no decay :eyes: