• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Compare and Contrast

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What hits harder a Hiyru or a Cu Sidhe?

Which has faster ground movement?

I see on Stratics that Hiyru's can have 120 wrestle. Are Cu's capped at GM?

Can Hiyru's be trained that high or only if you tame them at that level?

Z

zeroshade

Hiryu's can have a max 108 wrestling after tamed. the way it works is they loose 10% of their trained skills once tamed. so if you lore a hiryu and its got 120 wrestling when its tamed itll have 108. You can only train it up as high as after you tamed it.

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like a Hiyru for Cold Bloods, other then that, I think a Cu has the most bang for the buck. A maxed Cu's Strength is I believe 612 and a Hiyru is around 700. When you take into consideration stats and resists and the fact that a Cu heals itself, I believe the Cu to be much better. They are both about the same speed; neither are good for PvP imo.