• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Comp Bow

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bid if you like it thanks.
#1. Composite Bow

#2. Bow

O

Ole Cheapy

Hehe, I just love how you bless the weapon before taking the picture to try and mislead people into thinking those weps are blessable. Gotta love, Kage! :)

M

Mogluk

yeah I am curious as well? from both sides otherwose one of the two of them is posting something they shouldn't be....

O

Ole Cheapy

....why would they not be blessable?
How about I just give you my definition of a blessable weapon, then I'll let you answer your own question.

Blessable weapon: A weapon that is superior than most of it's kind and worthy enough to build your character around it.

Now, do you still have confusion?

E

Elmer Fudd

....why would they not be blessable?
How about I just give you my definition of a blessable weapon, then I'll let you answer your own question.

Blessable weapon: A weapon that is superior than most of it's kind and worthy enough to build your character around it.

Now, do you still have confusion?
Let the guy try and earn a buck, acting like this is very petty, hes trying to sell some bows, wow! is that a crime, so he blessed them, so what? if you dont wanna bid on em, Dont, you are the perfect definition of a Troll...

Dont be that guy!

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And in all honesty Cheapy, I'd take HLD/ML over HLD/Spell on a comp bow any day. You need plenty of mana to keep moving shots up.

O

Ole Cheapy

Let the guy try and earn a buck, acting like this is very petty, hes trying to sell some bows, wow! is that a crime, so he blessed them, so what? if you dont wanna bid on em, Dont, you are the perfect definition of a Troll...

Dont be that guy!
You people are way too sensitive, I have not heard one complaint out of Kage, he's a big boy and can take care of himself. Lighten up!

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well to anser your qeustiong I was running the bows when the pics were taken I am an archer currently on Kage... I am selling them so when I took screenies I was actually running the comp bow for moving shot... then later I swapped to the other bow for mortal...