• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Community Spawn: Despise. 15th October 9PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatLord

Tonight before we head to Despise please come to New Haven.

We're giving Bolas, Repair Deeds and making sure Insurance is ok.

Thank you.

C

CatLord

My guess is ... master Pike confused me with the Circle, or their opinion, or even their way of playing UO.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Captain! I believe you understand this, but just for clarity's sake, the Alliance doesn't have an official opinion on any particular topic or one way of playing UO. We are a loose federation of guilds whose members express many different opinions on all matter of topics, and play in many different styles, from hardcore PvP to solitary crafting. We have monthly meetings and function as a democracy in which everyone has equal voice.
Oh my, whatever I say on this message board seems to offend somebody. Time for me to shut up. :)

Anyway, I've been in the alliance for a while, so I know what it is all about. But thanks anyway for clearing that up for me again. :thumbsup:

And Pitr, I am probably not as confused as I seem to be sometimes. ;)

C

CatLord

Cool... do remember to get a focus at 8:45 wbb.
Podolak and his twin should be there to help us...

... and I will give you the defense guide for tonight. I hope you enjoy the plan.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry but I have read way too much unwarrented accusations. I didn't even bother to finish reading this crap.

Whoa what a great thread I missed. Anyways just a few points.

I love the way you both (Flutter and Devin) talk about all this drama that Pitr is trying to create when you two are drama QUEENS. Devin (outcry) thrives on having conflict in UO. It sort of makes her "storyline" go by much better for her............ Whatever.

Flutter I have talked to you on ICQ time after ime after time and your most recent garbage posts make me realize that I am talking to a brick wall.

I mean come on!!! I love how you both twist our SIMPLE rules into some dictator run evil organization. I love how you make these claims with absolutley no proof except from a disgruntled former GRI member. OHH BTW, that same member still has a freaking vendor at my Luna house. HE placed it the night of the raid a week or 2 ago just in case you guys booted him for helping us on thursday spawn.

Please tell me whose vendors were removed for just "hunting with nme."

We have been over this 1000 times and since you wont believe what I say in an ICQ message you can read it here!

GRI does not care who hunts with NME or anyone, it is when that person raises arms against us in raid, it becomes a problem..........DUH. Nobody would put up with that crap.... fighting on both sides... whichever is more convienent for that member at that time. Please, just please.

It is eveident to me after watching you two basiclly hang yourself on these boards week after embarassing week, that your worst enemies are .... yourselves!!

My favorite is when Devin attempts a rebuttal. Just classic!!

I don't have much time here, I am far far north doing a job.

Also who does GRI raid, I would love to know!! Please please please say NmE. LoL.

Anyways good luck at defaming us BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. If you guys wanna play your game then play it. I know most of your guild and I even met one or two IRL (having fun figuring out who). Just FYI for the readers. Not all NmE feel the same way as their GM and her lackie.

Also if you wanna know what goes on in GRI either

A. go to Haven
B. Read our public boards at http://www.uoforums.com/circle-alliance/
C.Log on the GRI characters that you have discreetly made (please deny it)
D. Ask one of us on ICQ -FAILED,

Please continue to keep on making up this crap so I can laugh every week, Enjoy your litte UO drama episodes. Back to the great northern forests for me.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The original UO Combat music is playing in my head when I read this heated debate!

Status
Not open for further replies.