• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Community Spawn: Despise. 15th October 9PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatLord

Thursday Community Spawn... Despise.
9 pm EST.
(meet in new haven 8:30 or wbb for focus 8:45)
thank you.

... and of course... our Theme Song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfnizRqgh5Y

Liberation Wars Update:

Last week we fought two guilds...
but...

Due to the recent increase of Raiders,
we decided to take this War one step further,
Monday, Wednesday, PVP Training... 8 pm est.
Thursday... Despise Community Spawn.
You are welcomed to join our FATE guild and prove that...
Friends Are The Equalizer.

what to know more...?

http://www.uoforums.com/general-discussion-gri/64857-pvp-training.html

ONE CIRCLE! ONE SOUL!

C

CatLord

Before we move to SA content... we are exposing the shard raiders.

Making the shard and our Trammel Alliance go Black and White.

We already removed several players and one guild that decided to join the raiders... more will obviously follow.

Then... after we build an Army of Defenders... and we promote shard champs and harrowers... then we will move to SA content.

Until then... War rages on...

Suggestion to the players that dislike being raided:
- DONT BUY FROM RAIDERS... economical sanctions...

(we have a LUNA MAP with non-raiding guild vendors, please send us your guild name and current location so we add them to our MAP)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
FYI Pitr it is wrong to penalize certain shops.
Not everyone with a vendor at my house in Luna raids anyone. I give out free vendors to friends of the game that I have known for years, some of whom don't even PvP and never have.

I have heard a lot of buzz lately about you punishing people for simply associating with people who raid. You really have to draw the line somewhere. People CAN still be friends and play outside of any sort of PvP atmosphere. People CAN go do things like peerless and whatnot together and should be allowed to without getting in "trouble" with their circle.
This includes trades and vendors. You are in the wrong with that one. Shame on you for acting like you are doing anyone a favor by alienating people because you don't like being raided. Shame on you for attempting to destroy friendships over a spawn.
You pretend to be so rightous but really you are wrong in a lot of ways. Just let people play for God's sake.
The whole purpose of putting the spawns in Fel was to promote PvP. Please stop trying to kill it.

C

CatLord

* ... the meer moved quietly across the raging fires... solitude always helped him think... he watched the hills covered with crackling lava... and he could sense the raging eternal elemental fire inside the vulcano... *

* ... at twilight the catman returned to the new establishement ran by Podolak, only to find it in chaos... this was no time for chaos so he moved on... *

* Some time later he was in New Haven and proceed to the Gentle Rest inn... his old ironwood table and his solitude... *

* He took out the old Codex and started to write a simple letter... *

# Dear Citizens of Catskills,

for years many of you fought for ideals, for Justice and Honor. I have been watching the feluccan citizens, mostly predators but many jackals in their ranks... some got fat and heavy with the weight of the blood stained gold, some created powerful clans that reach across the dimensions.

I am no hero, I am just a furry meer but I am driven by a burning desire. Freedom. I wonder how many of you have the same fire burning deep in your chest.

It is with some regret that I am coming back to this endless battle but until the Shard is free how can I be a true TormTar?

So, to reach this almost insane purpose, I would like to invite and challenge you... True Britannians. If your heart is pure, if raiding and dishonor isn't an option... I would like to welcome you... and give you a chance to die for what we believe. A free Catskills...

My terms:
- no raiders or blood stained wolves, those aren't worth a copper coin,
- equality in this new guild, no favorites.

Please contact us in New Haven if you wish to join our FATE or our DOOM...
It is time to END this ERA.

Your Servant,
Kall of Yew, Vanguardier of the Holy Fist of Torm. #

C

CatLord

The whole purpose of putting the spawns in Fel was to promote PvP. Please stop trying to kill it.
Thursday... best pvp day on Catskills.
Am I killing it?

I agree many of players got tired and united under this Liberation Wars banner...

But many also asked for it to be taken further...
- Stealthers actively finding and getting scripters banned (heartwood, taming, mining...)

So we understood one thing... if most of the pvpers are merchants... how can we hurt them the most... simple. Economical Sanctions.

We asked the same players that get raided these simple questions.

Why do you buy resources, gear, powerscrolls from the ones that would kill you and have little to no respect for you or the $ you pay to play uo?

First we had to make sure we could get all the items inside the Alliance and expunge the two faced players... those that would hunt with us in Trammel and raid us in Felucca... that is mostly done...

We spawn daily, we do SA, we craft, we gather resources... why should we give you a gold coin?

Cya in the field.

*bows respectfully*

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Somehow you are trying to make it sound right to hurt peoples gameplay because of who their friends are.
It doesn't work. I invite ppl to do spawns with me regularly. I will still raid you every chance I get. Does that mean that the ppl I invite to spawn with me are some sort of evil-doers that deserve to be kicked from their guilds and "shunned" by certain people in your "circle"?? Really? They're bad people because of who their friends are?(or because they have friends in one or more of the raiding guilds?) By doing so you are taking scrolls out of the very hands that you claim to care so much about.
You've got a way with words that somehow makes it sound reasonable. It's not. It never has been.
Despite the hypocracy that is your "raiders are bad" theory, many individuals in the "circle" do indeed raid. Perhaps your "shadows" aren't as informed as you'd like them to be.... (or is it that you represent them to be? Good question.) Either way, you cannot claim that your circle does not raid people. On the same note, there's nothing wrong with raiding people. It's part of the game. A fun part of the game in fact.
You continue to do your best to turn people against other people, and for that alone you aren't worthy of any sort of following. If you cannot accomplish your goals without turning people against other people then you are even worse than the people you claim to be trying to conquer.
Just play the game Pitr. Stop trying to bring drama into it. Let people play. Raid and be raided in fel. It is part of the game and always will be. Teach people to defend instead of teaching people that raiding is some sort of evil.
I could go on but I am just repeating myself now.
It just boggles my mind that so many people fall for your propaganda.
There's nothing wrong with playing along side people in Trammel without the guild tags being an issue.
There's nothing to be proud of by breaking up guilds who want to play in Trammel but still PvP occasionally.
There's nothing to be proud of by trying to break apart friendships in an online game.
Let people do what they want. Let people play with who they want without repercussions. Let people buy from and trade with whoever they want.
Let people place vendors where they choose to. It's sick to tell people they cannot place a vendor because they have a character in a certain guild.
Let people play and stop trying to brainwash them for your own personal gains. You hurt this game more than you help it.

C

CatLord

It is your perspective vs our perspective.

Communitarism versus monopolism...

Lets see who endures the most without having profit...

Cya on the field...

* bows respectfully *

T

The Fallout

Before we move to SA content... we are exposing the shard raiders.

Making the shard and our Trammel Alliance go Black and White.

We already removed several players and one guild that decided to join the raiders... more will obviously follow.

Then... after we build an Army of Defenders... and we promote shard champs and harrowers... then we will move to SA content.

Until then... War rages on...

Suggestion to the players that dislike being raided:
- DONT BUY FROM RAIDERS... economical sanctions...

(we have a LUNA MAP with non-raiding guild vendors, please send us your guild name and current location so we add them to our MAP)
Sounds like a good plan.

C

CatLord

Despise ran non-stop...

Thank you SoB for the extra backup.

That Mass-Sleep spell is a blast... I dont think the raiders had a clue about what happened but "clicked" the box macro non-stop... if we have more mystics out there... please come join the fun!

I would like to encourage all non-raiding spawners to join us in these 3 minute Despise Spawns.
(it takes more time for the gate to drop than for us to do it...)

PS: the Luna map is posted and your vendors added... thanks for the PM.

C

CatLord

Despite the hypocracy that is your "raiders are bad" theory, many individuals in the "circle" do indeed raid... Either way, you cannot claim that your circle does not raid people.
This isn't a claim... it is the core of our alliance ethos.

You continue to do your best to turn people against other people, and for that alone you aren't worthy of any sort of following.
Open to discussion but I wont go into GMing details... I am part of a Trammel Alliance you are the GM of the major Catskills raiding guild...
We both do our tasks...

It just boggles my mind that so many people fall for your propaganda.
Also open to discussion.

Let people play with who they want without repercussions.
I agree with the sentence... with one exception. You can't play the game with someone, then raid them and call it RP or "threat vs reward"... what prevents the raided from kicking your behind from their Circle and also call it rp... or "reward to your threat"?

Let people buy from and trade with whoever they want.
I also agree... just pointed a simple detail. Why buy from shop owners that have absolutely no respect for their customers and all they want is the gold... isn't much wiser to buy from the people you hunt with or, at least, wont raid you and really harm the raiders while doing that?

Let people play and stop trying to brainwash them for your own personal gains.
Also open to discussion...

About my personal gains... the one reward I am after is the grin on the face of the defenders after whooping the raiders... the feeling of achievement, confidence and righteouness when you hear the last words... "Cya tomorrow!"

That is all I need to keep this War going... player after player after player finally understanding and learning they can do anything they want in UO without falling into raiding, predating or disrespecting other players.

Final Note:
Raiding IS fun... and we fought 2.0 several times.
Unlike all of our ingame enemies these players have taken pvp to a new level... making us respect their playstyle and also making us fight hard. Both units have improved alot due to these battles... and I truly hope 2.0 comes to Despise next Thursday for another round of pvp.
They push us to our limit... but we know that on the other side of the screen is someone worth fighting... kudos to 2.0!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
#1 If raiding is so "bad" and shouldn't be done how come ppl in your "circle" do so regularly? Oh thats right it's only bad if other ppl do it. Gotcha.

#2. You can indeed raid someone and still be friends with them. If you are not grown and mature enough to understand how this could be possible then it's one more thing I pity you for.

#3. I've given away more scrolls than anyone on this shard, you included, so I really don't care what kind of bull you spout about not buying from my personal vendors, but there are innocent people being hurt by your ideas. Just because they are my friends doesn't make them bad ppl.

#4 You can continue to claim that you've got little to nothing to gain by this crusade but those of us who have known you for the many years we have know differently and will do our best to make sure your true colors shine, this includes your goals to make people quit UO (yeah like we can afford to lose more ppl in the game) and to attempt to break up friendships.

I am holding back on my posts so that I remain in the ROC.
Spawns are easy to do when there's no one on to stop you. Why not just go ahead and continue to try to get more people to quit the game they love? Then you'll have the whooooole thing to yourself.

I'm done Pitr. You're on ignore now. I refuse to feed into you anymore.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But many also asked for it to be taken further...
- Stealthers actively finding and getting scripters banned (heartwood, taming, mining...)
Should take a look then at the one circle vendor house in yew..... and perhaps use your stealthers there.......

C

CatLord

I believe the Alliance and SoB have been doing spawns non-stop the entire day...

Powerscrolls, SoTs, Replicas are dropping...

No drama, no stress...

More and more people joining us from every quadrant of UO...

I dont see people leaving... I see more and more hunting in Despise each day...

We have rpers, faction rpers, old veterans, newcomers, bad pvpers(me) and good pvpers ...

Making people leave uo... maybe this path will make those that leeched from a weak community to get mad and understand their ps market is forever lost... and their grasp over Catskills is ... over. :D

C

CatLord

Should take a look then at the one circle vendor house in yew..... and perhaps use your stealthers there.......

I honestly thought you had that covered 24/7... which reminds me...

Will you drop down that small tower you placed in front of our keep next to the Magic Academy?

It seems those are growing very popular but their aesthetic value... can't call that... Art...

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Will you drop down that small tower you placed in front of our keep next to the Magic Academy?

It seems those are growing very popular but their aesthetic value... can't call that... Art...
Why , then you could not lie to a certain guild and try to blame me for house that was put there......which they know is not mine but a member of a certain alliance group which i will not name.....

Unless you wish to buy the house then maybe i could be reasoned with

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Oh i have a house right by gate which i stock from time to time... but i notice when a certain thing was not working Your Alliance Vendor house was not stocked... But the day certain something was working it Again.. Wow freshly stocked neatly stacked..................

Again bring your stealthers to your own house and catch them.... or Her i should say

C

CatLord

Sounds like its time for me to VNC into my desktop from my iPhone and conduct a raid!
Hehe... lets hope you LAG bad!

(you just made me look up for what the heck VNC meant...)

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like its time for me to VNC into my desktop from my iPhone and conduct a raid!

Sorry we all have real life jobs , and family.... and real lifes , we do not live and breath uo like some..................

an apology to Lynk i ment this for Catlord........

C

CatLord

Sorry we all have real life jobs , and family.... and real lifes , we do not live and breath uo like some..................

"I'm your... Father!" *breaths heavily under obsidian black mask*

Sorry... could not help it... :D

C

CatLord

I hope you make it to the PVP night Thursday... it is fun to draw the line and fight!

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what i can see Fwap has been doing despise , i never knew they were in your alliance, guess your stealthers need to go out more then...........................

C

CatLord

From what i can see Fwap has been doing despise , i never knew they were in your alliance, guess your stealthers need to go out more then...........................
No clue... I am working. Some of us don't live and breath UO...

* white bishop takes black queen *

C

CatLord

... because i wasn't thinking of the house when I replied, so later I added it...

(my mind flew to raiders and merchants...)

C

CatLord

... and I have to thank you... the last 30 minutes sure have elapsed really fast...

It is always fun to chit chat with you... almost time to go home...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Flutter, I don't know where this "buzz" is originating, but it does not come from any hive with accurate information. The Circle Alliance does not, has not, and will not take any action against members simply for associating with people who raid. Many of our friendships ingame stretch back over many years and many guilds. Such discrimination would be unreasonable, as well as impractical.

Reasonable, however, is our expectation that Alliance members will not attack when we are involved in any activity in Felucca. If this were to happen, it would be a violation of our rule that prohibits members from attacking other members without their permission.

If you have questions in the future, please don't listen to the "buzz," but come directly to me and I will be happy to answer any questions for you.
So you deny that people are being scolded for doing peerless with ppl who have characters in NME? Being told that that person is an ass (among other things not allowed here) because they are in a guild that raids?
Do you also deny that ppl have had their vendors removed from certain shops or flat out denied vendors because they have characters or are friends with characters in NME?
This stuff, according to you, isn't happening? Really?
I mean I know your "official" "on paper" rules even state that there is no "foul language" in the alliance, yet you should hear some of the things I am called. I don't mind the remarks, mind you, but don't go off spouting how goodly the alliance is and how they don't do such things when indeed they do.

C

CatLord

Now you have the perfect channel to present your charges...

A few things I know...

- no one uses foul language or disrespects other players when I am around.

That isn't the way... our Way.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flutter, I don't know where this "buzz" is originating, but it does not come from any hive with accurate information. The Circle Alliance does not, has not, and will not take any action against members simply for associating with people who raid. Many of our friendships ingame stretch back over many years and many guilds. Such discrimination would be unreasonable, as well as impractical.

Reasonable, however, is our expectation that Alliance members will not attack when we are involved in any activity in Felucca. If this were to happen, it would be a violation of our rule that prohibits members from attacking other members without their permission.

If you have questions in the future, please don't listen to the "buzz," but come directly to me and I will be happy to answer any questions for you.
So what your saying is if your in any guild other then the Alliance you cannot attack any member of the Alliance but they are allowed to attack you........
Talk about double standards.....but then again your Alliance is filled with double standards.......here is an example... one of your own alliance guild left because of it... because they were told if Alliance attacks NME and they were on thier NME Chars they were not allowed to attack..... But yet you were allowed to attack them.............Why they left..........

for me i have friends in many diff guilds that have nothing to do with pvp....and they have and will do so again attack me on my pvp char and gosh oh gee oh my we still are friends because i can seperate the two...Sorry if your Alliance only sees Black Knights and White Bishops...........

but going take a page from Flutter and just ignore you all on the boards and continue to fight in game.... and you have to understand i have many chars i could still be in your Alliance......

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was unaware that the Alliance had any vendor house at all at Yew Gate. Kindly send me a PM letting me know where it is (Trammel, Fel, approx. directions) and I'll go have a look. Thanks.
Hard to miss its to the right of thefel yew gate 2nd house after the gate one it says one circle alliance... Ask Zuck he knows exactly where it is...

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now you have the perfect channel to present your charges...

A few things I know...

- no one uses foul language or disrespects other players when I am around.

That isn't the way... our Way.
Really so the quote below you do not think was disrepectful?.... again here is his double standards in play..... and you wonder why we do not believe a word you say
Nah, I don't deal in damaged goods... thank you.

C

CatLord

We have a saying in portugal...

- If the hat fits.

But that wasn't my goal... you aren't damaged goods.

Everyone would agree to that.

* white bishop takes black pawn *

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries , and trust me if i have something to say i say it.... but i love to feed pitr it makes him feel important..... and i am not in gri nor will or ever be i do not believe a group should be able to control peoples actions , thoughts like certain member does... i mean the man sure does love to talk and say nothing............. so enjoy cya on the battlefield

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Devin.

Point 1: You also have an interesting, if disingenuous, rhetorical style that seeks to put words in my mouth, or words flowing from my fingers rather, that I have not said or written.

You: "So what your saying is if your (sic) in any guild other then the Alliance you cannot attack any member of the Alliance but they are allowed to attack you........
Talk about double standards.....but then again your Alliance is filled with double standards......."
Show me where I have written the words you typed in this statement I've quoted. Alliance members are not allowed to attack other Alliance members without permission, period. There is no double standard here. The only Alliance member I know about who left of his own accord recently left for another reason entirely than the one you state.

Just ask Page and Raistlen that was told to them.......

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Point 1:

Point 4:
Flutter: I mean I know your "official" "on paper" rules even state that there is no "foul language" in the alliance, yet you should hear some of the things I am called. I don't mind the remarks, mind you, but don't go off spouting how goodly the alliance is and how they don't do such things when indeed they do.

Ori/Belle: Again, if you feel you have legitimate personal grievances against any Alliance member, you are more than welcome to come to me directly. I will need names, dates, and specifics, and will do my best to make sure that we get resolution that is satisfactory to all parties. Again, your rhetoric suggests that I am making claims that I am actually NOT making at all. I have not "spouted" (rather negative word!) about "how goodly the alliance is and how they don't [use bad language] when indeed they do." Show me exactly when and where I said this. *smile* I am willing to debate with you, certainly, but please do not put words into my mouth.

?
You really don't want to go there.... just as SoB they spout things daily to us both its really quite funny...........but i am flattered that they Named a char named Devin Fatly in SOB after me to bad it missed its marked... there ya go first one sent to ya....

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI Pitr it is wrong to penalize certain shops.
Not everyone with a vendor at my house in Luna raids anyone. I give out free vendors to friends of the game that I have known for years, some of whom don't even PvP and never have.

I have heard a lot of buzz lately about you punishing people for simply associating with people who raid. You really have to draw the line somewhere. People CAN still be friends and play outside of any sort of PvP atmosphere. People CAN go do things like peerless and whatnot together and should be allowed to without getting in "trouble" with their circle.
This includes trades and vendors. You are in the wrong with that one. Shame on you for acting like you are doing anyone a favor by alienating people because you don't like being raided. Shame on you for attempting to destroy friendships over a spawn.
You pretend to be so rightous but really you are wrong in a lot of ways. Just let people play for God's sake.
Why shouldn't Pitr continue with his campagne? Honestly, 95% of the Luna vendors are ripping off customers with overprized items, because certain people control the market. We accept the fact that raiders can control the Power Scroll market. We should also accept the fact that any player can try to boycott their vendors or try to organize counterinitiatives.

I never got any Stat Power Scroll from the Harrower, before Pitr had organized a community hunt. Not that I would urgently need it for my gameplay. But if certain groups literally drown in power scrolls and gold, while the majority has no real chance to get them, some initiatives to counter that are always welcome.

You have to distinguish between the original purpose of putting the Champ Spawns to Felucca, and what really has become of it.

P.S.: Shame on anyone who charges 10 million for a powerscroll or a crappy weapon. ;)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You guys are under some sort of impression that people are getting rich from powerscrolls.
Most PvPers don't spawn unless they are actively looking for PvP and hoping someone will raid, or they have made a new character and actually NEED a powerscroll. The days of raking in the gold checks over powerscrolls are LONG gone. Long before even I went back to Fel.

Why shouldn't Pitr continue with his campaign? What about the innocent people he hurts? The people who have vendors at certain shops that are being ostracized?
What about the personal friends of mine not in NME I spawn with that get scrolls they don't need and try to sell them? What about the fact that one of the biggest sellar of powerscrolls is in his own circle and the fact that many "mean ole raiders" are undercutting those particular prices on purpose? Yea don't buy from them! Buy from the more expensive "in the circle" vendors though.

I'm sorry you feel you are being "ripped off" by Luna vendors. There's little to nothing on any Luna vendor you can't go out and get yourself. I assure you even powerscrolls. There are many MANY spawns that get done every day that go undisturbed. Not undiscovered mind you, but undisturbed. (theres a few that go undiscovered but not many) I'll let you in on a little secret. If there's a member in your party that has been talking smack and using foul language we will gather a raid. If it's some cool people that never do anything to anyone, we more than likely wont bother you, unless we are terribly bored which is a rare occasion lately. But if you do get raided, please realize it's about the PvP not the scrolls. There is a certain challenge that is fun and more exciting than the AI of NPCs. You must know this, you rp a pirate for god's sake. Did you know that more than half the spawns that get raided don't even get finished?

None of the "raiding" guilds do it to get rich. I realize that it's been brainwashed into a lot of people, but really no one I personally know is in it for the gold.

There's much more money in farming resources and imbued items right now. Whenever something new is put into the game the people who make the most gold are the ones who take advantage of it and sell the desired items. Yes, back when powerscrolls were new and perhaps as far as 2 years after there was a heavy market for them. Now you can't get 250K for a 120 healing. If you're joining the hate-mongering because of the gold I can assure you you're barking up the wrong trees. Most PvPers are pretty broke except for insurance gold. lol

Certain people (name withheld) are doing this for their own agenda. An agenda that has nothing to do with you or anyone else getting gold/powerscrolls. They claim to have strict guidelines of "no foul language" yet a blind eye is turned when it is used against certain people. They claim that they as a "circle" don't raid, yet a VERY blind eye is turned when it is certain groups... it's "ok" to raid under certain circumstances apparently. Hypocritical? Yes, as a matter of fact it is.

You, Hawkeye, should know first hand I try to help out when and where I can. It is unfortunate that you chose to be lead into a false sense of disparagement of others over certain things that you apparently aren't fully aware of.

Before you throw your stone perhaps get to know the person you are throwing it at. Not every person who enjoys the occasional PvP is the bad, mean, money hungry, evil person that certain people would have you believe.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All PvPers are the spawn of the devil!

We eat babies in real life!

C

CatLord

All PvPers are the spawn of the devil!

We eat babies in real life!

Shh... Don't ruin my meer cover... and we missed you in the battlefield.

It was a fun evening... we tested your tactic... naming targets and killing them fast... weird enough it works.

I truly hope you don't miss the upcoming battle... it is much promising. :D

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You, Hawkeye, should know first hand I try to help out when and where I can. It is unfortunate that you chose to be lead into a false sense of disparagement of others over certain things that you apparently aren't fully aware of.

Before you throw your stone perhaps get to know the person you are throwing it at. Not every person who enjoys the occasional PvP is the bad, mean, money hungry, evil person that certain people would have you believe.
Neither do I throw stones, nor am I lead into disparagement. I only form my opinion by what I see, and not by what other people tell me.

Legendary Scrolls range between 2 Million and 20 Million (depending on the skill). And don't even ask about +20 or +25 Stat Scrolls. Charging 10 Million for a 120 Fencing scroll is a rip-off, to my opinion. Same goes for various weapons, artifacts, armor and jewelry with similar prices. Yesterday it was artifacts, then it was powerscrolls, today it is imbued items and resources. Most Luna vendors are overprized in general, that's no big news. And I am sure that those vendors who have fair prices will always have their customers, no matter of who does what kind of campaign. (I regularly buy my recall scrolls at a Luna vendor.)

I personally try to avoid Luna in general, as it is the place that shows us quite plainly what went wrong in UO during the past years. That is my personal opinion, and it is based on what I see, not on what other people tell me.

If people have the right to determine who they "allow" to finish spawns and who not, then people have the right to determine whose vendors they boycott. I can see nothing wrong with that. And if your vendors have fair prices, then I don't understand what you're worried about. Let people do their campaigns and shrug it off.

I do not blame the PvPers to look for some action. The major mistake was, to put the Powerscrolls into Felucca, and thus make them only available to a very small number of people, or to those who are willing to pay LOTS of gold to their very vendors.

P.S.: I have no character in the Circle, and their dealings do not matter much to me. So don't confuse me with the Circle, or their opinion, or even their way of playing UO.

C

CatLord

Well... there is a simpler way then buying.

We're spawning 24/7... come join the fun... then you dont have to buy anything.

Each Despise Spawn takes about 7 minutes... 2 minutes 27 seconds is our best time on those...

(thanks to Shep and his discorder/tamer, 2 tamer/weavers and 5 necro/mage/weavers)

If you have no clue about what to do there... just watch the rest of the players...
If you think you will die... insure.
If you think you will be in the way... bring a necro and cast wraith form...

Each spawn equals... 12 powerscrolls, some SoTs, a possible Replica, some legacy minor items and alot of pvp (if Thursday), some pvp (if the hour is late or weekend days), NO PVP (if you are smart)... and about 200k gold.

Not bad for 7 minutes of risk... hum, if you fight the spawn will take about 30 minutes but it is alot more intense... and that is when it becomes alot of fun.

I'll post a spawning/defense tutorial when uoforums are up...

Until then... enjoy the T2A spawns, where the sun shines and the women are sweet...

C

CatLord

Like promised, the guides and FYI...

Big Picture.
http://www.uoforums.com/fate/64028-liberation-wars-fyi.html

The Liberation Wars strategy.
http://www.uoforums.com/fate/59237-liberation-wars.html

How we did the Harrower.
http://www.uoforums.com/fate/63854-harrower-fyi.html

We are now moving to the stage where we're building FATE / DOOM

the first spawns quietly...
the second destroys the raiders. (see Kall's intro above...)

We are two stages away from ending this Age of Greed...

A special thank you to all that fought and died for a better shard.

Without you all would be meaningless...

C

CatLord

FATE is a spawning guild... non faction. We use it because we have two reds, hum... now we have three reds, that usually fight the blue griefers...

DOOM is TB... but very strict.
Unlike most/all faction guilds raiding/smacktalking is forbidden.
Each member of DOOM is a knight errant, a paladin of Torm... and it is required to stay in character... no ooc.

If you have a TB guild that wont raid and disrespect our foes... please ask D|R* GM, Calina, to ally you...

Status
Not open for further replies.